E-Stopp ESK001 Electric Emergency Brake Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The E-Stopp® is the perfect e-brake for custom vehicles and winner of the 2012 NSRA new safety product of the year. It is a one button controller with one push to set and a second push to release. If wired direct to a battery source it can be activated with the key in the off position and the unit does require battery power to set or disengage.It not only frees up room on the chassis and in the cab but doubles as an anti-theft device when the button is hidden. It works with any kind of brake system that can accept an e-brake cable and can mount anywhere on the chassis that you have room. The electric parking brake kit comes with the actuator, the control box w/ switch and wire connectors all at an affordable price.
- One-touch, audible activation
- Replaces hand or foot operated e-brake handle
- 2012 NSRA new product award winner
- (1) 12v Control Box w/ micro computer, detachable button and optional ignition safety device
- (1) Actuator w/ rugged metal casing
- (2) Wire to wire Butt Splicers
- (3) Wire to battery Ring connectors
Note: Suggested e-brake cables may be necessary to purchase with this kit.
- 15" length
- 2" width
- 1.8" height
- M6 by 1mm
- M10 by 1.5mm
- 4.2" length
- 2.7" width
- 1.6" height
- 1.1" diameter
- Black cable housing 10.75"
- Inner Cable 21"
Note: The unit has a one touch button and does not have a variable dial. Once the button is pressed the brakes are locked on to serve as a park brake and also a theft deterrent in some cases. Wiring in a different switch to control the activation rate would void the warranty.
Q & A
The E-Stopp Electric E-Brake is an electronic push-button activated emergency brake option where the visible element is small and compact, and can replace the traditional hand or foot-operated emergency brakes.
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.