E-Stopp ESK001 Electric Emergency Brake Kit
- Doubles as an anti-theft device when the button is hidden
- Designed to replace the hand or foot operated e-brake handle
- It is a one button controller with one push to set and a second push to release
- Can be activated with the key in the off position and the unit does require battery power to set or disengage
- Works with any kind of brake system that can accept an e-brake cable and can mount anywhere on the chassis that you have room
The E-Stopp® is the perfect e-brake for custom vehicles and winner of the 2012 NSRA new safety product of the year. It is a one button controller with one push to set and a second push to release. If wired direct to a battery source it can be activated with the key in the off position and the unit does require battery power to set or disengage.It not only frees up room on the chassis and in the cab but doubles as an anti-theft device when the button is hidden. It works with any kind of brake system that can accept an e-brake cable and can mount anywhere on the chassis that you have room. The electric parking brake kit comes with the actuator, the control box w/ switch and wire connectors all at an affordable price.
- One-touch, audible activation
- Replaces hand or foot operated e-brake handle
- 2012 NSRA new product award winner
- (1) 12v Control Box w/ micro computer, detachable button and optional ignition safety device
- (1) Actuator w/ rugged metal casing
- (2) Wire to wire Butt Splicers
- (3) Wire to battery Ring connectors
Note: Suggested e-brake cables may be necessary to purchase with this kit.
- 15" length
- 2" width
- 1.8" height
- M6 by 1mm
- M10 by 1.5mm
- 4.2" length
- 2.7" width
- 1.6" height
- 1.1" diameter
- Black cable housing 10.75"
- Inner Cable 21"
Note: The unit has a one touch button and does not have a variable dial. Once the button is pressed the brakes are locked on to serve as a park brake and also a theft deterrent in some cases. Wiring in a different switch to control the activation rate would void the warranty.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Power Remote-Mount Electric Emergency Brake Kit
Lokar XEHB-7000F Floor Mount E-Hand Brake Kit, Boot/Cables, Black
Lokar Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake Kit, 16 Inch, Black
Lokar EFB-9002 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Brushed Windowed Arm
Lokar EFB-9005 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Chrome Solid Arm/Rubber Insert
Lokar EFB-9007 Billet Foot Brake w/ Chrome Windowed Arm/Rubber Insert
Lokar EFB-9009 Billet Foot Brake w/Brushed Windowed Arm w/Oval Pad
Lokar XEFB-9000 Midnight Series Foot Brake w/Solid Arm/Ball-Milled Pad
Lokar XEFB-9001 Midnight Series Foot Brake w/Solid Arm/Rubber Insert
Lokar XEFB-9009 Midnight Series Foot Brake w/Windowed Arm/Oval Pad/Rub
Q & A
The E-Stopp Electric E-Brake is an electronic push-button activated emergency brake option where the visible element is small and compact, and can replace the traditional hand or foot-operated emergency brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
You can slip these Finned Aluminum Buick Brake Drums on to any one of our 1937-48 Ford hubs or 12x2 Bendix brakes. No machining. No re-drilling. Not a cover. Just classic hotrod style.
Finned Aluminum "Buick Style" Brake Drums are a great way to add that vintage hot rod style to your Early Ford. Follow along as we install a pair on our '32 Roadster and add some serious hot rod attitude!