Dual 8 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Universal Fit, Vacuum Diaphragm Dual Brake Booster Type, 8 Inch Brake Booster Diameter, Natural
- Compact for installation under floor or on firewall of almost any vehicle
- New dual diaphragm booster measures 8" in diameter and provides additional stopping power compared to single diaphragm designs
- Master cylinder has a 1 1/8" bore with 3/8"-24 IFF outlets on both sides of the M/C
- Booster has four bolts on 3 3/8" centers which fits a variety of mounting brackets and pedal assemblies
- Assembled length is 13.5" from booster mount flange to the end of the master cylinder
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Compact 8" dual diaphragm booster assembly for installation under floor or on firewall of almost any vehicle. Cast iron master cylinder has a 1-1/8" bore and is suited for disc-disc or disc-drum combinations.
Master cylinder features two 3/8"-24 inverted flare ports on each side (plugs are included for ports not in use).
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
- Pushrod-to-mounting flange is 5-1/2"
- Four bolts on 3-3/8" centers
- Pushrod stud is 3/8" fine thread
- (4) qty 3/8"-24 outlet ports (2 plugs included)
- 8" from mount to outer edge
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1-1/8 Inch BorePart # 91031440Qty x 1
Speedway Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster, 8 Inch, Chromate FinishPart # 91031435Qty x 1
More Like This
Dual 8 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Dual 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Single 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Single Diaphragm Chrome Booster Master Cylinder Combo
Single 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Dual 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Dual Diaphragm Stainless Booster Master Cylinder Combo
CPP UNIHBK-SB Universal Hydroboost Hydraulic Power Brake Booster
Tuff Stuff 2129NA Brake Booster w/Master Cylinder, 9 Inch
1955-57 Chevy Car Disc/Disc Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Follow along to see how a 1955 Chevy Bel Air is chosen for a Tri-5 restoration project. From a floral dash to a hole in the floor, there is some work to be done!
Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle manual brake system to power by installing a Delco booster kit. Learn how to make the master cylinder more resistant to brake fluid and a few tips for an easy install.
How to change brake pads, rotors and calipers using the Mustang II complete brake kit. Replace your drum brakes with disc brakes for performance and better braking ride. For use on Bobcat and Mustang II spindles.