Dougs Headers H1134 Exhaust Cut-Out Hook-Up Kit, 3-1/2 Inch
Universal Fit, 12.00" Overall Length, 4.80" Overall Height, 8.50" Overall Width, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Avoid an expensive trip to the muffler shop by using this cut-out hookup kit when installing our electric exhaust cut outs. Some fabrication required but no welding nescessary. Kits are sold as a pair and come with mounting hardware.
These hook-up kits are made for our electric cut-outs but can be used for other applications.
- Overall length of pipe = 12.00"
- Length of stepped pipe splicing into exhaust = 2.00" each side
- Center pipe length (between stepped pipes = 8.00"
- Cut out length (center of weld to edge iof flange) = 9.50"
- 31.4 degree angle
NotesIncludes block off plates and clamps. 32 degree angle. Cut out length is 5.50" Expanded ends are 2.25" long on both sides.
More Like This
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.