Doug's Headers DEC250A-1 Electric Cut-Out, 2-1/2 Inch, Single
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's ELECTRIC EXHAUST CUT-OUTSThe original Doug's Headers has announced a New and Improved version of their popular all stainless steel construction electric exhaust cut-outs in 2 1/2" and 3" diameters. The engineers at Doug's have taken their famous electric exhaust cut-outs and dramatically decreased the size for more versatile installations while lowering the price as well.These cut-outs feature a rugged gear reduction 12 volt DC motor and a rotating gate for a leak proof seal every time the cut-out is opened and closed. Unlike butterfly style cut-outs the Doug's cut-outs don't have the leaky gasket sound and when fully opened there is no exhaust flow obstructions. A pre-wired harness with an illuminated rocker switch is supplied for easy installation. Un-cork your exhaust with the flip of a switch from you dash. The cut-outs are ideal for race tracks that don't require mufflers. These Doug's cut-outs are available in singles or pairs and in complete kits with Y-Pipes for easy installation
- Stainless steel construction electric exhaust cut-outs in 2 1/2" and 3" diameters
- Rugged gear reduction 12 volt DC motor and a rotating gate for a leak proof seal
- A pre-wired harness with an illuminated rocker switch is supplied for easy installation
- Un-cork your exhaust with the flip of a switch from you dash
- Ideal for race tracks that don't require mufflers
- Doug's Headers DEC250A-1 Electric Cut-Out 2 1/2" Single
More Like This
Doug's Headers DEC225A-1 Electric Cut-Out, 2-1/4 Inch, Single
Doug's Headers DEC225AK Electric Cut-Out, 2-1/4 Inch, Pair
Doug's Headers DEC225A Electric Cut-Out, 2-1/4 Inch, Pair
Dougs Headers D355-R 1955-57 S/B Chevy Fenderwell Headers, Plain
Doug's Headers D103-B Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 68-79 Javeline, Blk
Doug's Headers D103-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 68-79 Javeline, Raw
Doug's Headers D103 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 Inch, 68-79 Javeline, CC
Doug's Headers D104-B Full Length Header 1-7/8 In, 68-74 Javeline, Blk
Doug's Headers D109-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 66-69 Rambler, Raw
Doug's Headers D1104Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 Inch, 1972-81 Jeep, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.