Doug's Headers DEC225A-1 Electric Cut-Out, 2-1/4 Inch, Single
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Stainless steel construction electric exhaust cut-outs in 2 1/4", 2 1/2" and 3" diameters
• Rugged gear reduction 12 volt DC motor and a rotating gate for a leak proof seal
• A pre-wired harness with an illuminated rocker switch is supplied for easy installation
• Un-cork your exhaust with the flip of a switch from you dash
• Available in singles, pairs or a kit which include Y-Pipes, stainless steel band clamps and hardware for simple
- Doug's Headers DEC225A-1 Electric Cut-Out 2 1/4" Single
More Like This
Doug's Headers DEC225A Electric Cut-Out, 2-1/4 Inch, Pair
Doug's Headers DEC250A-1 Electric Cut-Out, 2-1/2 Inch, Single
Doug's Headers DEC225AK Electric Cut-Out, 2-1/4 Inch, Pair
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Raw Finish
Fenton® Ford Flathead V8 Cast Iron Headers w/ Gaskets
Speedway Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Raw Finish
Trans-Dapt 11/07/95 CJS Chevy Vega V8 Conversion Kit
Schoenfeld 1014L Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4, 3-1/2, Standard Port
Schoenfeld 1014LV Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2, Std Port
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.