Doug's Headers D930 Side Pipes, Corvette, Sidemount, CC
63-82 Chevy Corvette
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's CORVETTE HEADER SIDE TUBES Metallic Ceramic CoatedHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 4" diameter side tubes designed to be used with Doug's Sidemount Headers
- Slip on fit with pinch clamp for a leak proof seal
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Designed for use with Doug's side pipe mufllers
- Side Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application1963-1968 Chevrolet Corvette 5.3L/327 V8
1969-1982 Chevrolet Corvette 5.7L/350 V8
1980 Chevrolet Corvette 5L/305 V8
1965 Chevrolet Corvette 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Corvette 7.4L/454 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet Corvette 7L/427 V8
- Doug's Headers D930 Side Tubes Corvette Sidemount Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Ceramic Coated
- Side Pipes
More Like This
Doug's Headers D930-B Side Pipes, Corvette, Sidemount, Black
Doug's Headers D930-C Side Pipes, Corvette, Sidemount, Chrome
Lake Pipes, 80 Inch
Lake Pipes, 60 Inch
Lake Pipes, 70 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H1070 Chrome Side Pipes w/Mufflers, 70 Inch, PR
Patriot Exhaust H1273 Low-Line Lake Pipe Single Style Chrome, 2 x 70
Patriot Exhaust H1284 Low-Line Lake Pipe Triple Style Chrome, 2 x 80
Patriot Exhaust H1260 Low-Line Lake Pipe Slant Style Chrome, 2 x 60
Patriot Exhaust H1270 Low-Line Lake Pipe Slant Style Chrome, 2 x 70
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.