Dorman 610-446 1/2-20 x 1.9 Inch Press-In Wheel Studs, .685 Knurl
2002 Jeep Liberty, 03-06 Jeep Wrangler, Stock Car, 2.13" Overall Length, 0.685" Knurl Diameter
- Has an all steel construction with a zinc finish
- Studs have a 1/2"-20 RH thread pitch with a .685 knurl
- Design ensures that your wheels will be tight at all times
- They are corrosion resistant and designed to be a direct replacement for a proper fit
- Will work with the 2007-11 Dodge Nitro, 2002/2008-12 Jeep Liberty, and 2003-06 Jeep Wrangler (Trulok Differential)
These press-in wheel studs from Dorman Products Inc. are engineered to quality standards. The design ensures that your wheels will be tight at all times.
- Corrosion resistant
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- 1/2"-20 RH thread w/ .685 Knurl
- 1.9" long
- Serrated Stud
- Box of 10
- Steel Construction
Applications: These wheel studs will work on a variety of race/street vehicles but are designed as direct replacements for:
- 2007-11 Dodge Nitro
- 2002/2008-12 Jeep Liberty
- 2003-06 Jeep Wrangler (Trulok Differential)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
5/8 Inch Wheel Stud and Nuts Kit, Fine Thread
Currie 95300 1/2 x 1-15/16 Inch Wheel Stud
Currie 95302 1/2 x 3 Inch Wheel Stud
Mr Gasket 4311 Competition Wheel Stud, 1/2 Inch
Currie 95304 7/16 x 1-11/16 Inch Wheel Stud, .610 Knurl
Currie 95304 7/16 x 1-11/16 Inch Wheel Studs, .610 Knurl, 10 Pack
Moroso 46220 Wheel Studs, 1/2-20 x 3 Inch, .563 Inch Knurl
Oversize 5/8 Inch Coarse Wheel Stud - Short Knurl
5/8 Inch Wheel Stud and Nuts Kit, Coarse Thread
1/2 Inch Studs for Speedway Grand National Hubs
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Advantages of using Speedway Motors weld-on rear disc brake kit for a Ford Nine-Inch rear end. Learn some tips for installation. This kit includes IMCA approved brake calipers.
Learn how to rebuild a brake on a 3rd gen Camaro. Follow this guide on how to install and align bearing races without damage.
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.