Distributor Gear Shim Kit
Universal Fit, .50" Inside Diameter, .86" Outside Diameter, Steel
- Shims are used to take up the slop between the distributor gear and the distributor housing
- It allows you to set the endplay of your distributor shaft
- Specially designed to work with distributors having a shaft diameter of 1/2"
- Kit includes two .010", two .020" and one .053" shims
- They have an inside diameter of .50" and a O.D. measuring .86"
These shims are used to take up the slop between the distributor gear and the distributor housing. Allows you to set the endplay of your distributor shaft. Designed to work with distributors having a shaft diameter of 1/2". The gear must be removed to install these shims.
Includes two .010", two .020" and one .053" shim.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.