Disc Brake Kit for 1962-67 Chevy II Gasser Subframe Kit
Front Position, 11 Inch Rotor Diameter, Single Caliper Pistons, Natural
- Available in either a 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern or 5 on 4.75" bolt pattern
- Kit includes 11" rotors, GM Metric calipers, bearings, spindle nuts, dust caps, brackets, and hardware
- Calipers feature a single 2-3/8" piston, and have a 7/16"-20 inlet
- Kit also includes rubber flex hoses and matching 7/16"-20 banjo bolts
- This brake kit is for use with our subframe kit #91662067
This complete front disc brake kit is for use with our Chevy II Gasser subframe kit 916-62067. Brake kit includes 11" rotors, GM metric calipers, bearings, spindle nuts, dust caps, brackets, and hardware.
- Choose 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern or 5 on 4.75" bolt pattern
- This brake kit is for use with subframe kit (916-62067) ONLY
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
More Like This
1962-67 Chevy II/Nova X-Body Disc Brake Kit
Speedway 62-67 Chevy II Front and Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit
GM 10 & 12 Bolt Bolt-On Rear Disc Brake Kit w/ E-Brake
Wilwood 140-10996-D FDLI Pro Series 11 Front Disc Brake Kit, 64-74 GM
Wilwood 140-10996-R FDLI Pro Series 11 Front Disc Brake Kit, 64-74 GM
Wilwood 140-11398 Dynapro Low-Profile Rear Parking Brake Kit, Chevy
Wilwood 140-11398-D FDP-LP 11.00 Inch Parking Brake Kit, Chevy 12-Bolt
Wilwood 140-11398-R FDP-LP 11 In Rear Parking Brake Kit, Chevy 12 Bolt
Wilwood 140-13202-D DP-DB Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 1964-74 GM
Wilwood 140-11400-D FDLI LP Rear Brake Kit, Chevy 12 Bolt Spcl 2.81 Off
Q & A
To get the nose-up drag car look that we wanted for our Week to Wicked Nova project, we used one of our Gasser Axle kits. These bolt on in place of the stock front clip and instantly transform the car, making it look like it rolled right out of the 60's!
Our stock 1967 Chevy II Nova rolled into MotorTrend Group's Santa Ana Tech Center this morning and we won't sleep until it's 1960's drag strip ready!
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.
A guide on how to install Wilwood rear brakes for performance and better handling suspension. Learn about critical clearance for the outer axle components on Jeff's 1967 Chevelle.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about finding a set of disc brakes for his 1949 Ford F1 pickup, with one caveat. He wants to use the factory wheels.