Digital Guard Dawg PBS-II Push Button Start System, Pre 1998
- Features an internal MSD filtering circuitry
- Dual mode RFID transmitters provide both manual and automatic operation
- A single ITag can be programmed to operate an unlimited number of vehicles
- An emergency bypass card assures starting even if you lose your RFID transmitter
- The onboard 60A relays eliminate unsightly and failure prone external relay wiring
The PBS-II Push Button Start system expands your possibilities with 5 programmable output channels to remotely control power locks, shaved doors, power windows and remote trunk release all from a single iTag transmitter. Using advanced RFID technology (Radio Frequency Identification) just like that on found on the world’s finest luxury vehicles, the PBS-II completely eliminates your vehicles ignition key switch and provides proximity controlled automatic operation of your entire Ignition. Simply carry one of the systems digital RFID “iTags” with you. As you come into proximity of your vehicle, the PBS-II verifies your identity, authorizes your ignition and with just the “Push of a Button” your engine roars to life! When you arrive at your destination, another push turns your engine off and you just walk away. 5 remote operated output channels put complete control of all your power accessories right at your fingertips. If you’re building something special and needing one unit that can do it all, the PBS-II is just what you’re looking for!
- Onboard 60A relays eliminate unsightly and failure prone external relay wiring
- Dual Mode RFID Transmitters provide both Manual & Automatic operation
- Emergency Bypass Card assures starting even if you lose your RFID Transmitter.
- Internal MSD filtering circuitry
- A single ITag can be programmed to operate an unlimited number of vehicles.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Digital Guard Dawg PBS-I Push Button Start System, Pre 1998
Digital Guard Dawg PBS-X Push Button Start System
Digital Guard Dawg iKEY-O Push Button with Remote Start System
Speedway Universal 4-Way Ignition Switch with Keys
Speedway Starter Switch Panel
Magneto Kill Switch with Rubber Boot
Speedway Keyless Ignition Push To Start
Universal 3-Way Ignition Switch with Keys, GM Style
Speedway Universal 3-Position Pull-Type Ignition Starter Switch
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.