Digital Guard Dawg PBS-I Push Button Start System, Pre 1998
- The onboard 60A relays eliminate unsightly and failure prone external relay wiring
- The dual mode RFID transmitters provide both manual & automatic operation
- An emergency bypass card assures starting even if you lose your RFID transmitter
- Made to easily install on any classics and hotrods
- Completely eliminates your vehicles ignition key switch and provides proximity controlled automatic operation of your entire Ignition
The PBS-I is a professional grade RFID push button start system lets you start your vehicle with just the touch of a button! Using advanced RFID technology (Radio Frequency Identification) just like that found on world’s finest luxury vehicles, the PBS-I completely eliminates your vehicles ignition key switch and provides proximity controlled automatic operation of your entire Ignition. Simply carry one of the systems digital RFID “iTags” with you. As you come into proximity of your vehicle, the PBS-I verifies your identity, authorizes your ignition and with just the “Push of a Button” your engine roars to life! When you arrive at your destination, another push turns your engine off and you just walk away. The PBS-I is designed for vehicles where NO need for extra output channels for power locks, windows or truck release are required. The PBS-I fully emulates all the functions of a traditional keyed ignition switch, allowing the user to select either ACC only / ACC + IGN /or START modes all from a single button. The PBS-I easily installs on any Classics and Hotrods. Heavy duty power connectors with 12 GA bus insulated wiring correctly matches existing high current ignition switch wiring found on many classic vehicles. Additionally, the PBS-I boasts onboard 60A high current relays on a 4oz copper chassis, eliminating all unsightly and failure prone external relay wiring. No one else in the world builds anything even close!
- Onboard 60A relays eliminate unsightly and failure prone external relay wiring
- Dual Mode RFID Transmitters provide both Manual & Automatic operation
- Emergency Bypass Card assures starting even if you lose your RFID Transmitter.
- Internal MSD filtering circuitry
- Proudly made in the USA
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Digital Guard Dawg PBS-II Push Button Start System, Pre 1998
Digital Guard Dawg PBS-X Push Button Start System
Digital Guard Dawg iKEY-O Push Button with Remote Start System
Speedway Universal 4-Way Ignition Switch with Keys
Speedway Starter Switch Panel
Magneto Kill Switch with Rubber Boot
Speedway Keyless Ignition Push To Start
Speedway Universal 3-Position Pull-Type Ignition Starter Switch
Universal 3-Way Ignition Switch with Keys, GM Style
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!