Deluxe '27 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, Unchanneled Floor
- This item 7153621 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
Doors are shipped hinged and latched, but they do require fitting and hanging onto the body by the owner.
All of our T kits are also available with chrome suspension. This option includes chrome plated: front and rear hairpins, rear coilovers, front axle, front leaf spring, front shocks, steering arms, tie rod, drag link, and related hardware.
Chassis Exploded View (Link)
This product requires a 3-4 week build time.
Item DetailsDoor Hinged & Latched (Not Hung)
- 1-1/2 x 3" rectangular steel tube frame with 116" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle
- Urethane-bushed front four bars and panhard bar
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Combination headlight and front shock mounts
- Innovative triangulated four-bar rear suspension with urethane bushings anc coilover shocks
- Cross steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly includes: front spring, axle, spindles and panhard bar; rear coilover shocks and panhard bar; front and rear four bars with urethane bushings; Vega steering box; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain (PLN) or chrome (CHR) suspension components
- Rugged 1-piece fiberglass body
- Two fully functioning doors (hinged & latched)
- Body lip around top edge to attach upholstery
- Available with a flat un-channeled floor
- Body Dimensions
- Firewall Width: 29"
- Firewall to Back of Dash: 16.5"
- Firewall to Back of Seat: 55"
- Firewall to Center Line of Rear Axle: 75"
- Widest Point of Body: 49"
- Body Height: 24"
- Rear Width: 42"
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Deluxe 1927 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, No Floor
Deluxe 1927 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body, No Floor
Deluxe '27 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body, Unchanneled Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, No Floor
Basic 1923 T Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body & Bed, Flat Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, No Floor
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, No Floor
Deluxe 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Standard Body and Bed, Channeled Floor
Deluxe 1923 T Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body and Bed, Channeled Floor
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, Channeled Floor
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
A general breakdown of the the product costs associated with each of our in-house chassis and build lists.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.