Deluxe '27 T-Bucket Frame Kit w/ Deluxe Body, Unchanneled Floor
Shown with optional rearend and engine mounts installed. This part number does not include a rear axle housing or engine/transmission mounts (as pictured). If you wish to add these items to your chassis, simply purchase these items along with your frame kit.
Doors are shipped hinged and latched, but they do require fitting and hanging onto the body by the owner.
All of our T kits are also available with chrome suspension. This option includes chrome plated: front and rear hairpins, rear coilovers, front axle, front leaf spring, front shocks, steering arms, tie rod, drag link, and related hardware.
This product requires a 3-4 week build time.
Item DetailsDoor Hinged & Latched (Not Hung)
Installation TipsFrame Assembly
- 1-1/2 x 3" rectangular steel tube frame with 116" wheelbase
- 3" O.D. round tube front crossmember
- Spring-behind front suspension with 4" drop tube axle
- Urethane-bushed front four bars and panhard bar
- Choice of '37-'48 Ford or '49-'54 Chevy-style spindles with king pins fitted
- Combination headlight and front shock mounts
- Innovative triangulated four-bar rear suspension with urethane bushings anc coilover shocks
- Cross steering with Vega steering box
- Frame assembly includes: front spring, axle, spindles and panhard bar; rear coilover shocks and panhard bar; front and rear four bars with urethane bushings; Vega steering box; master cylinder, bracket and pedal
- Available with plain (PLN) or chrome (CHR) suspension components
- Rugged 1-piece fiberglass body
- Two fully functioning doors (hinged & latched)
- Body lip around top edge to attach upholstery
- Available with a flat un-channeled floor
- Body Dimensions
- Firewall Width: 29"
- Firewall to Back of Dash: 16.5"
- Firewall to Back of Seat: 55"
- Firewall to Center Line of Rear Axle: 75"
- Widest Point of Body: 49"
- Body Height: 24"
- Rear Width: 42"
Chassis Exploded View (JPG)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 7153621 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.