Delrin Torsion Bar Plastic Bushing, .095 Inch
1.225" Overall Length, 1.125" Inside Diameter, 1.315" Outside Diameter, 1.50" Flange Diameter
- They have an overall length of 1.225"
- Made from durable, yet lightweight plastic
- I.D. measures 1.125" and the O.D. is 1.315"
- Will fit a 1-1/8" torsion bar with a .095" wall
- Flange diameter measures 1.50" and has a flange thickness of .125"
These Delrin plastic torsion bar bushings from M&W Aluminum Products fit a 1-1/8" tosion bar with a .095" wall. They have an overall length of 1.225" and are sold individually.
- Inside Diameter: 1.125"
- Outside Diameter: 1.315"
- Flange Diameter: 1.50"
- Flange Thickness: .125"
- Sold Individually
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!