Dart 31181111 Little M Block, SBC 350, 4.000 Bore
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 4.000" Bore Size, 350 mains Main Journal Style, Superior Iron Alloy
True race block which will work with most standard components. Provisions for wet or dry sump oiling systems. Great for power adders and maximum effort engines.
The Dart Little M is designed from the ground up as a true racing engine block that can be used with standard off the shelf small block components.
The Little M is cast from premium high strength iron and beefed up in all the critical areas. A competition oiling system ensures adequate lubrication to the main bearings at high RPM. Front and rear external oil feed, crossover and restrictor provision simplify plumbing with external pumps.
Little M 2-Piece Steel 350
- Uses standard small block parts, including cam, timing chain, oil pump, oil pan, oil filter, motor mounts, mechanical fuel pump, and clutch linkage.
- Priority main oiling system feeds main bearings first.
- Siamese cylinder bores with extra-thick walls resist cracking and improve ring seal for more power (minimum .275” thick with 4.185” bore).
- Open lifter valley improves oil return to pan.
- Enlarged lifter bosses accommodate offset and oversize lifters.
- Blind head bolt holes don’t go through to water jacket.
- Billet steel 4-bolt main bearing caps on all 5 mains.
- Front & rear external oil feed, crossover, and restrictor provision to simplify use of external oil pumps.
- Parts kit included (PN 32000001)
- Coated Cam Bearings
- Freeze Plugs
- Dowel Pin
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.