Dart 31161111 Special High Performance Chevy Block, 4.00 Inch Bore
Chevy Small Block V8
Dart's Special High Performance (SHP) small-block meets the need for an affordable, precision-machined cast-iron block with superior features. Designed for high-performance and heavy-duty applications producing up to 600 horsepower, the SHP block is the ideal starting point for hot rodders, drag racers, circle track competitors, off-roaders, and high-performance marine enthusiasts. The SHP block as all the features needed without spending the big bucks and having to wait on your machine shop.
- All new, precision machined
- Cast from high nickel iron
- Priority main oiling system
- Siamese 4.000" bores
- At 4.165" bore, .230" wall thickness
- Clearance for 3.75" stroke w/ steel rods
- Decks parallel within .002"
- Made in USA
- Blind head bolt holes
- 350 main journals
- Splayed 4-bolt center main caps
- Two piece rear main seal
- Accepts OEM roller rockers and cams
- Uses 1981-85 oil pans & dipsticks
- Accepts standard starters and bellhousings
- DOES NOT come with cam bearings. Order (5) qty. 304-3221 bearings.
- Cylinders will require final bore machining before assembly.
More Like This
Dart 31131211 Little M Chevy Block, 4.125 Inch Bore
Dart 31131111 Little M Chevy Block, 4.00 Inch Bore
BluePrint BPSB4000100S SB Chevy Cast Iron Engine Block, 1 piece Seal
BluePrint BPSB4000100W SB Chevy Cast Iron Engine Block, 1 piece Seal
BluePrint BPSB4000200S SB Chevy Cast Iron Engine Block, 2 piece Seal
BluePrint BPSB4000200W SB Chevy Cast Iron Engine Block, 2 piece Seal
BluePrint BPS4250100S BB Chevy Cast Iron Engine Block, 1 piece Seal
BluePrint BPT4250100W BB Chevy Cast Iron Engine Block, 2 piece Seal
BluePrint BPT4250200W BB Chevy Cast Iron Engine Block, 2 piece Seal
Dart 31161211 Special High Performance Chevy Block, 4.125 Inch Bore
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.