Dart 31161111 Special High Performance Chevy Block, 4.00 Inch Bore
Dart's Special High Performance (SHP) small-block meets the need for an affordable, precision-machined cast-iron block with superior features. Designed for high-performance and heavy-duty applications producing up to 600 horsepower, the SHP block is the ideal starting point for hot rodders, drag racers, circle track competitors, off-roaders, and high-performance marine enthusiasts. The SHP block as all the features needed without spending the big bucks and having to wait on your machine shop.
- All new, precision machined
- Cast from high nickel iron
- Priority main oiling system
- Siamese 4.000" bores
- At 4.165" bore, .230" wall thickness
- Clearance for 3.75" stroke w/ steel rods
- Decks parallel within .002"
- Made in USA
- Blind head bolt holes
- 350 main journals
- Splayed 4-bolt center main caps
- Two piece rear main seal
- Accepts OEM roller rockers and cams
- Uses 1981-85 oil pans & dipsticks
- Accepts standard starters and bellhousings
- DOES NOT come with cam bearings. Order (5) qty. 304-3221 bearings.
- Cylinders will require final bore machining before assembly.
More Like This
Dart 31161211 Special High Performance Chevy Block, 4.125 Inch Bore
Dart 31365235 Special High Performance Ford Block, 4.000 Inch Bore
Dart 31131111 Little M Chevy Block, 4.00 Inch Bore
Dart 10320010P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Straight, 200/64cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Straight Plug, 200cc/64cc
Dart 31151411 Little M Series Small Block GM 305 Style Engine Block
Dart 31354275 Iron Eagle Ford Sportsman 302 Engine Block,4.125 In Bore
Dart 31364275 SHP Ford 302 Engine Block, 4.125 Inch Bore
Dart 31364175 SHP Ford 302 Engine Block, 4.00 Inch Bore
RHS 54900U LS Aluminum Race Block, 9.750 Tall Deck - 4.160 Bore
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.