Dart 127121 SHP 180CC Assembled Engine Cylinder Head-Small Block Chevy
Chevy Small Block V8, Assembled Cylinder Head Style, Aluminum, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Dart SHP Cylinder Head is cast from A356-T6 aluminum and designed to work with most off the shelf components, so you won’t need to worry about acquiring costly custom components.
- Bolt on compatibility: Standard valve angle and spacing are retained to allow use of off the shelf pistons and valve train components
- Multi-angle intake seats and radiused exhaust seats dramatically increase air/fuel flow
- Hardened exhaust seats are compatible with unleaded gasoline
- Manganese bronze valve guides extend cylinder head life
- Assembled with 1.250 diameter valve springs
- Straight spark plug configuration
- 180cc intake runner, 64cc combustion chamber, 2.02/1.60 valves, 1.250 diameter springs for flat tappet camshaft
Note: This head does come with guide plates and studs.
180cc Intake Runner, 64cc Combustion Chamber
Dart Head Spec Sheet (PDF)
More Like This
Dart 127111 SHP 180CC Bare Engine Cylinder Head, Straight, S/B Chevy
Dart 127322 SHP 200CC Assembled Engine Cylinder Head-Small Block Chevy
Flo-Tek 101505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Flo-Tek 102500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
Edelbrock 5085 E-210 Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 608979 RPM SCCA Cylinder Head Small Block Chevy
World S/R Small Block Chevy Cylinder Heads, Straight Plug, 1.94/1.50
World Sportsman II Small Block Chevy Iron Heads, Straight Plug
Flo-Tek 102505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
Flo-Tek 101500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
Illustration showing the various styles of engine heads you may encounter on the Small Block Chevy engine.
Engine Cylinder Numbers
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.