Dakota Digital VHX-67C-PA-S-W 67-72 Chevy Pickup VHX Instruments
67-72 Chevy, 67-72 GMC, Analog Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, 1 Number of Gauge Housings
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 7 business days for Dakota Digital to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
1967-72 GM pickups, Blazers, and Suburbans have a simple dashboard which offers plenty of space for personalization. Making use of a seven-hole instrument bezel, this system that boasts six analog instruments, along with an analog clock above the column. Stock turn signals have been upgraded with LED technology, and the whole operation utilizes a stock or reproduction bezel, available separately.
Fully lit needles, backlit faces, and highly visible LCD message centers are a few of the things that you can see which set the VHX Series apart from yesterday’s traditional approach to instrumentation. A few of the features which you don’t normally see are the micro-controlled precision stepper motors, solid-state sensors for unparalleled accuracy, and user-customizable display feedback, all supported by an unrivaled limited lifetime warranty which has become the standard for Dakota Digital instrumentation systems. Completely engineered and manufactured at their facility in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the VHX Series has completely revolutionized the instrumentation industry!
- Silver face
- White display
- Fits into stock or reproduction dash bezel
- 0 -160 MPH
- 0- 8,000 RPM
- 0- 80 psi
- 100- 260ºF
- E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F
- 9- 17 VDC
- Back lit technology is popular with performance instrumentation due to precise lighting allowing you to see what is truly important when you really need it at a quick glance. Each number, tick mark, annunciator, needle, indicator, and digital message center is lit by a series of LEDs behind the gauge face.
Digital Message Centers
- Odometer (One-time user settable, Million Mile)
- Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0- 9,999.9)
- Clock (12 hour)
- 0- 60 MPH Timer (0- 100 kmh)
- 1/4 time
- 1/4 mile end speed (trap speed)
- High-speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Turn Signals (Left/ Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On/On & Engaged when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position (Optional GSS-2000 sensor required)
- 4 x 4 (When vehicle is equipped)
- Wait to Start (When vehicle is equipped)
- **Not all OEM indicator lamp functions will be replaced.
- If additional indicators are desired within the new instrument system, consider repurposing any unused indicators to suit your application.
Calibration and Use
- Dakota Digital instruments are programmed and operated by the push of a button. Simply mount the included pushbuttons supplied with your gauges in a convenient and easily accessible location. These buttons are used to calibrate your speedometer, set the cylinder count and the fuel level gauge. Once properly configured these same buttons are used to access the wealth of information located in the Digital Message Centers
- 1/8" NPT, ground isolated sensor with a 10 ft harness.
- 1/8" NPT solid state sensor with a 10 ft harness.
Cable Driven Speed Sensor/Generator
- Replaces GM style speedometer cables with a 10 ft harness. Sensor requires approximately 5" clearance extending between the cable drive output and any obstruction.
- Each kit comes with 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 threads.
More Like This
Dakota Digital VHX-67C-PA-S-B 1967-72 Chevy Truck VHX Instruments
Dakota Digital VHX-67C-PA-K-W 1967-72 Chevy Truck VHX Instruments
Dakota Digital VHX-67C-PA-K-R 67-72 Chevy Pickup VHX Instruments
New Vintage USA 73011-03 6 Gauge Performance White 67-72 Chev.
New Vintage USA 73201-01M 6 Gauge Retro Series KM/H 67-72 Chev.
New Vintage USA 73201-01 6 Gauge Retro Series Red 67-72 Chev.
New Vintage USA 73401-03 6 Gauge 1940 Series White 67-72 Chev
New Vintage USA 73201-05 6 Gauge Retro Series Blue 67-72 Chev.
New Vintage USA 73441-01 6 Gauge Retro Series Black 67-72 Chev.
New Vintage USA 73441-01M 6 Gauge Retro Series KM/H 67-72 Chev.
Q & A
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.