DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, Mustang II, 7/16-24
-3 AN Brake Hose Size, 19" Brake Hose Length, Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hose Material
- This brake line kit is DOT approved which allows it to be used on street driven vehicles
- Stainless steel braid over Teflon® hose allows the hose to maintain flexibility while being abrasion resistant
- 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings are included to allow for easy connection of 3/16" steel brake lines
- Frame tabs can be bolted or welded on and feature a spring clip for retaining the frame adapter
- 7/16"-24 thread banjo bolts and crush washers are included to create a leak free seal
DOT approved brake line kits include two stainless steel -3 AN brake lines with the banjo fitting installed, banjo bolts and washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings and frame tabs with clips. Includes -3 AN fittings and adapters to connect them to 3/16" brake line using a 3/8"-24 IFM flare nut.
- Stainless steel braid over Teflon® hose
- Reduces volumetric expansion of brake lines
- Reduces brake fade
- Less susceptible to debris than rubber line
Item Details1974-77 Mustang II with 7/16"-24 caliper threads
- If using 1/4" brake line with a 7/16"-24 flare nut on your chassis, use adapter fitting # 9103183-3/8 which has a 3/8"-24 IF male and a 7/16"-24 IF female configuration.
- Brake System Builder Tip (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway 7/16 Inch to -3 AN Banjo Bolt Fitting
Speedway Steel Straight 3/8-24 IFF to -3 AN Male Adapter Fitting
Goodridge 775-44P Steel 7/16 Inch x 24 Brake Banjo Bolt
Wilwood 220-9481 Flexline Front Brake Line Kit, Kit Car w/FSL4 Caliper
Stainless Braided 19 Inch Front Brake Hoses, 10mm-1.5
Stainless 19 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 69-77 GM, 7/16-20
Stainless Steel Brake Hose Kit, GM with DLS/FDL/SL6, 12 Inch
Kevlar Brake Hose Kit, GM with DLS/FDL/SL6, 12 Inch
Stainless Steel 90 Degree End Brake Hose Kit, 1964-72 GM, 15 Inch
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!