DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, Mustang II, 7/16-24
74-77 Ford Mustang II, -3 AN Brake Hose Size, 19" Brake Hose Length
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
DOT approved brake line kits include two stainless steel -3 AN brake lines with the banjo fitting installed, banjo bolts and washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings and frame tabs with clips. Includes -3 AN fittings and adapters to connect them to 3/16" brake line using a 3/8"-24 IFM flare nut.
- Stainless steel braid over Teflon® hose
- Reduces volumetric expansion of brake lines
- Reduces brake fade
- Less susceptible to debris than rubber line
Item Details1974-77 Mustang II with 7/16"-24 caliper threads
- If using 1/4" brake line with a 7/16"-24 flare nut on your chassis, use adapter fitting # 9103183-3/8 which has a 3/8"-24 IF male and a 7/16"-24 IF female configuration.
- Brake System Builder Tip (GIF)
More Like This
Speedway 7/16 Inch to -3 AN Banjo Bolt Fitting
Speedway Steel Straight 3/8-24 IFF to -3 AN Male Adapter Fitting
Goodridge 775-44P Steel 7/16 Inch x 24 Brake Banjo Bolt
Wilwood 220-9481 Flexline Front Brake Line Kit, Kit Car w/FSL4 Caliper
Stainless 19 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Stainless Braided 19 Inch Front Brake Hoses, 10mm-1.5
DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 69-77 GM, 7/16-20
Rubber Front Brake Lines & Fitting Kit, 7/16-20
Stainless 48 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Stainless 36 Inch Brake Line with 90 Degree End
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.