DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, Mustang II, 7/16-24
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
DOT approved brake line kits include two stainless steel -3 AN brake lines with the banjo fitting installed, banjo bolts and washers, 3/8"-24 IFF frame adapter fittings and frame tabs with clips. Includes -3 AN fittings and adapters to connect them to 3/16" brake line using a 3/8"-24 IFM flare nut.
- Stainless steel braid over Teflon® hose
- Reduces volumetric expansion of brake lines
- Reduces brake fade
- Less susceptible to debris than rubber line
Item Details1974-77 Mustang II with 7/16"-24 caliper threads
- If using 1/4" brake line with a 7/16"-24 flare nut on your chassis, use adapter fitting # 9103183-3/8 which has a 3/8"-24 IF male and a 7/16"-24 IF female configuration.
- Brake System Builder Tip (GIF)
More Like This
Speedway 7/16 Inch to -3 AN Banjo Bolt Fitting
Speedway Steel Straight 3/8-24 IFF to -3 AN Male Adapter Fitting
Goodridge 775-44P Steel 7/16 Inch x 24 Brake Banjo Bolt
DOT Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, 69-77 GM, 7/16-20
Stainless Braided 19 Inch Front Brake Hoses, 10mm-1.5
Dot Braided Stainless Brake Hoses, GM/Ford, 7/16-20 Rear
Stainless Braided 17 Inch Front Brake Hoses, 10mm
Wilwood 220-11371 Flexline Brake Line Kit, D52 Caliper w/Banjo, 14 In.
Wilwood 220-11372 Flexline Brake Line Kit, D52 Caliper w/Banjo, 16 In.
Wilwood 220-11719 Flexline Brake Line Kit, D52 Caliper w/Banjo, 22 In.