Custom Weld-On Remote Mount Car Battery Relocation Box/Steel Tray
Universal Fit, 11" Overall Length, 9.5" Overall Width, 6.63" Overall Height, Steel
- Relocate the battery from tight locations to where you have more room, or to improve weight distribution with a secure and economical weld-in solution
- Battery holder is compatible with batteries up to 10.75" wide x 7" deep x 9" tall
- Universal fit for any custom applications (automotive, marine, off road, etc)
- Constructed of premium 16 gauge raw steel with 2" hanger tabs to allow for easy welding and your custom finish
- Zinc plated J bolts with locking nuts securely clamp the battery in place
Your battery is one of the heaviest components in your vehicle. On top of that, battery placement in your hot rod or race car can be a tricky task with stock mounts or traditional mounting locations. Make battery relocation easy and economical with our Remote Mount Weld-In Battery Box Tray. This universal battery box allows you to place the battery where you need it and can be used in almost any street or race application where the box can be welded to a frame, firewall, sub-assembly, etc., and has sufficient clearance to fit.
Each side of the battery tray has 2” hangers making it easy to weld a secure mount to the top of the frame rail, or on top of a firewall. For street rods, this battery box makes it easy to relocate your battery when you have limited space under the hood or in the trunk. For racing applications, optimize your weight distribution by mounting the battery where you see fit.
This battery box is American made of heavy duty 16-gauge steel, welded, and comes in a natural finish so you can paint/powder coat/plate the assembly to your needs. The base plate is drilled out for lightness without sacrificing strength.
A wide range of batteries can be used. The battery tray measures 11” L x 9.5” W x 6.63” H and fits 37 different battery group sizes up to 10” L x 7.25” W x 9” H (see notes section for full set of battery groups). A hold-down angle bar is included with coarse-thread, zinc plated J-bolts, washers and nylock nuts to keep your battery held down tight.
Stop struggling around the battery and let our Remote Mount Weld-In Battery Box Tray be a simple and economical solution to battery placement.
- Relocate the battery from tight locations to where you have more room with a secure and economical weld-in solution
- Has 2” hangers on each side to weld on top of frame rail, firewall or any location which has sufficient clearance
- Durable, welded 16-gauge steel, drilled for weight reduction
- Natural finish permits you to grind and modify the box, then plate/paint/powder coat to your desired finish
- Perfect for street applications where under-the-hood or trunk locations may have limited space
- Race applications allow relocating the battery for ideal weight distribution
- Measures 11” L x 9.5” W x 6.63” H overall and fits a wide range of battery sizes up to 10” L x 7.25” W x 9” H (see notes for battery group codes)
- Includes hold-down angle bar, zinc-plated J-bolts, washers and nylock nuts to keep battery held down tight
- Made in the USA
- Fits batteries measuring 10” long x 7.25” wide, with a height up to 9”. Can also be used with batteries taller than 9" by using longer J bolts.
- Would work with most batteries in the following groups: 2N, 17HF, 21, 21R, 22, 22F, 22HF, 22NF, 22R, 25, 26, 26R, 35, 42, 45, 47, 51, 51R, 52, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 58R, 61, 62, 70, 71, 72, 73, 75, 85, 86, 90, 96R, and 97R
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Custom Bolt-On Remote Mount Car Battery Relocation Box/Steel Tray
Speedway Drop-Out Remote Frame Mount Battery Boxes
Speedway Polished Cast Aluminum Battery Box Mount Kit
Speedway Plain Cast Aluminum Battery Box Mount Kit
Battery Cable & Battery Mounting Kit
Formed Aluminum Bolt-In Battery Box
Bolt-On Remote Battery Relocation Kit, 2-Gauge Cables,Taylor Ends
Billet Battery Mounts 2-Bolt
Billet Deluxe Plain Battery Mount
Aluminum Battery Box Top
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.