Crankcase / Rear End Axle Breather Vent Filter Only, 1/2 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These billet rear-end breathers provide a convenient way to vent rear differentials, transmissions, and other components. They're easy to use--just clamp them on to a roll bar and no welding is required. These clamp-on style crankcase vent filters are washable for easy clean up and reuseable.
Crankcase/Rear End Axle Breather Vent Filter Only
- Clamp on design, no welding required
- Includes vent, hardware, and hose for a quick professional installation
- Differential Vent Thread Size (in): 0.125
- Differential Vent Head Style: Round
- Differential Vent Material: Steel/Rubber
- Differential Vent Finish: Chrome
- For 1/2" connection
More Like This
Rear Axle Breather
Edelbrock 43510 Pro-Flo Universal Conical Valve Cover Breathers, 10mm
Edelbrock 43512 Pro-Flo Universal Conical Valve Cover Breathers, 10mm
K&N 62-1600BL Synthetic Crankcase Vent Air Filter, 1.75 Tall x 2.0 OD
K&N 62-1600RD Synthetic Crankcase Vent Air Filter, 1.75 Tall x 2.0 OD
K&N 62-1320 Crankcase Vent Air Filter, 1.5 in. Tall, 2 in. OD
K&N 62-1340 Crankcase Vent Air Filter, 1.5 in. Tall, 2 in. OD
K&N 62-1390 Crankcase Vent Air Filter, 2.5 in. Tall, 3 in. OD
K&N 62-2470 Crankcase Vent Air Filter, 1.125 in. Tall, 1.375 in. OD
Spectre 3992 Valve Cover Breather, 1.75 in. Tall, 2 in. OD
Q & A
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.