Colored Plastic Rolls, 10 Ft.
Universal Fit, 22.00" Overall Height, 10 ft. Overall Length, Plastic, .11" Material Thickness
- These rolled up sheets of 1/8" thick high density polyethylene plastic work great for a variety of applications
- Commonly used for air dams, body extensions, wheel wells, interior panels, etc
- 22" wide roll is 10 feet long and 1/8" material thickness
- Can be easily cut with tin snips or a razor knife
- Choose from red, white, Pepsi (light) blue, Chevron (dark) blue, yellow, or black
These rolled up sheets of high density polyethylene plastic are useful for air dams, body extensions, wheel wells, interior panels, etc. Designed for dirt track racing, so it will stand up to heavy abuse on a variety of applications. The plastic is 1/8" thick, 22" wide, and 10 ft. long.
Available in red, white, Pepsi (light) blue, Chevron (dark) blue, yellow, or black. See link for color options.
Color Options (Link)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to prep fiberglass for paint to give your car the best look possible. From trimming to sanding fiberglass, our guide covers the preparation process.