Cloyes Gear 9-3110 Big Block Chevy 396-454 True Roller Timing Chain
Chevy Big Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Cloyes True Rollers are the original, all-out race proven double roller timing chain sets. Cam sprockets are balanced and made from heat treated 30,000 PSI tensile cast iron, or SAE D7003 ductile iron. Sets have multi-keyway crank sprockets.
- Ductile Iron or Induction Hardened Cast Iron Cam Sprocket
- Cloyes Premium True Roller Chain with .250 Diameter Rollers
- SAE 1144 Billet Steel, Induction Hardened Crank Sprocket with 3 keyways, +/- 4 Degrees
- All sets are “Hand Matched” to ensure true center distance
Fits 1965-1994 396-454 Chevy Big Block V8.
More Like This
Cloyes Gear C-3024X B/B Chevy 396-454 Double Roller Timing Chain
Comp Cams 8110 Big Block Chevy Ultimate Adjustable Billet Timing Set
Comp Cams 7110 Big Block Chevy Keyway Adj. Billet Timing Set w/Bearing
Edelbrock 7810 Performer-Link True Roller Timing Set Chain, BB Chevy
Edelbrock 7816 Performer-Link True Roller Timing Set Chain, Chevy
Edelbrock 7334 Hex-A-Just By Cloyes Adjustable True-Roller Timing Set
Edelbrock 7809 Performer-Link Timing Chain Set, BB Chevy
Edelbrock 7802 Performer-Link Timing Chain Set, SB Chevy, V6
Edelbrock 7331 Hex-A-Just By Cloyes Adjustable True-Roller Timing Set
Edelbrock 7800 Performer-Link True Roller Timing Set Chain,SB Chevy V6
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!