Cloyes 9221 SBC Aluminum Quick Button Timing Cover
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The perfect compliment to our Chevy Hex-A-Just® True® Roller Sets. The Quick Button™ Two Piece Timing Cover provides easy access to cam timing adjustment saving hours of set-up time on the dyno or at the track. The built-in cam button allows you to adjust cam endplay with the cover in place.
- Made from Die Cast Aluminum
- Designed for easy access to Hex-A-Just®
- Easily-Adjustable, Thrust Bearing Cam Button
- O-Ring Seal & Timing Cover Bolts Included
- Accepts OEM-style timing cover gasket and crank shaft seal
Not designed to work with Cloyes Quick Adjust Timing Sets
More Like This
Billet-Style Small Block Chevy Aluminum Front Cover
Small Block Chevy Chrome Timing Cover
Cast Aluminum Flathead Timing Cover
Big Block Chevy Chrome Timing Cover
Quick Change Cam Cover Kit, Chrome
1955-95 Small Block Chevy 283-305-327-350-400 Timing Chain Cover
1966-1990 Big Block Chevy 396-402-427-454 Timing Chain Cover, Black
Small Block Chevy Steel Timing Chain Cover
Quick Change Cam Cover Kit, Plain
Big Block Chevy Zinc Timing Cover
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!