Clevite Chevy 302/305/327/350 P Series Standard Size Main Bearings
Chevy Small Block V8
- Available in several undersize to custom fit your project
- These sets are specifically for 302-305-327-350 S/B Chevy "Large Journal" engines built from 1969-Up (with 2.100" rod journal)
Not to be confused with standard "passenger" car bearings, Clevite's P-Series is their oldest line of premium high performance bearings. These sets are specifically for 302-305-327-350 S/B Chevy "Large Journal" engines built from 1969-Up (with 2.100" rod journal).
- Use P-Series rod bearings where extremely high RPM’s cause severe rod bore close-in.
- Use P-Series main bearings where higher eccentricity is desired to narrow bearing contact patterns and to provide increased oiling to rod bearings.
Note: Will not work with 400 c.i. V-8.
P-Series Features (Link)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Derek kicks off his 55 Chevy rebuild with a fresh small block.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.