Clay Smith Small Block Chevy Streetsmith Flat Tappet Cam/Lifter Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Burn rubber down memory lane with these chest thumping custom grinds from the early sixties! Old school sound with new school power. "THE STREETSMITH” Provides good idle characteristics with increased power and RPM. Recommended automatic transmissions. These camshaft/lifter kits are designed to retrofit old school engines with modern performance gains.
- 15"-16" of vacuum
- SBC 330-358 CID with OEM Double (Camel) Hump heads, unported
- Max Power for 3.25" Stroke engine at 5800 peak torque 3800
- For 3.48" Stroke engines peak power at 5600 and peak torque at 3500
- For peak performance use 1.6 rockers on the intake and 1.5 rockers on the exhaust to gain you another 200 rpm
- Designed for use with Rams horn manifolds
- Includes a set of "Hi-Rev" hydraulic flat tappet lifters
“STREETSMITH” = 264 Advertised Duration / 214 @ .050 / 108 Lobe Center / .450 Gross Lifts Based on 1.5 RR
More Like This
Clay Smith Small Block Chevy Tracksmith Flat Tappet Cam/Lifter Kit
Clay Smith Hydraulic Cam / Lifter Kit, 292/299 Small Block Chevy 383
Clay Smith Hydraulic Cam/Lifter Kit, 282/296 Small Block Chevy 327-350
Clay Smith Small Block Chevy Torquesmith Hydraulic Camshaft/Lifter Kit
Clay Smith Hydraulic Roller Cam /Lifter Kit, SBC 350 w/ E-Street Heads
Clay Smith Hydraulic Cam / Lifter Kit, 280/294 Small Block Chevy 350
Clay Smith Hydraulic Cam / Lifter Kit, 282/294 Small Block Chevy 383
Clay Smith Hydraulic Cam / Lifter Kit, 280/282 Small Block Chevy 350
Clay Smith Hydraulic Cam / Lifter Kit, 292/294 Small Block Chevy 383
Clay Smith Hydraulic Cam / Lifter Kit, 296/302 Small Block Chevy 400
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.