Chrome Plated Billet Banjo Style Steering Wheel
Universal Fit, Custom Steering Wheel Style, 14" Outside Diameter, 2 inch Dish, Chrome, Natural
- Customize the interior of your hot rod with this stylish 14 inch half wrap steering wheel
- Beautiful chrome plated billet aluminum construction adds a touch of class
- Machined finger grooves for enhanced grip and custom style
- Black leather half wrap is included with other colors and styles available
- 9 bolt mount pattern uses adapter 9105602 for '67-'94 GM columns
Customize the interior of your car or truck with a stylish 14-inch chrome plated billet aluminum steering wheel. Innovative design allows you to swap out the steering wheel face-plate effortlessly - simply unscrew the 5 machine head screws holding the leather-wrapped face plate on and swap it to another style. (black leather half-wrap included, other styles available separately) The back side of the wheel has machined finger grooves, to provide a good grip when it is needed most!
This steering wheel features a 2-inch dish by design and a 9-bolt mounting pattern, for use on a multitude of applications.
- 2-inch dished design
- Stunning chrome-plated billet aluminum construction
- Machined finger grooves for enhanced grip
- 9-bolt mounting pattern
- Customize to fit your style with swappable faceplates
- Includes black leather half-wrap, other styles available separately
Will accept the following steering wheel half wraps:
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Chrome Plated Billet T-Style Steering Wheel
Chrome Plated Billet Wings Style Steering Wheel
Chrome Plated Billet 4-Slot Style Steering Wheel
Chrome Plated Billet Boomerang Style Steering Wheel
Chrome Plated Billet Trinity Style Steering Wheel
Chrome Trinity Steering Wheel with Wheel Adapter and Horn Button
Chrome Banjo Steering Wheel with Wheel Adapter and Horn Button
Chrome 4-Slot Steering Wheel with Wheel Adapter and Horn Button
Chrome Boomerang Steering Wheel w/ Wheel Adapter and Horn Button
Chrome T-Style Steering Wheel with Wheel Adapter and Horn Button
Q & A
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Speedway Motors employee Jeff K. has hand his hands on a lot of projects through the years. Check out his how-to on the repaint of the steering wheel on his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery.