Chrome Bellflower Tips
Universal Fit, 1.875" Inlet Diameter, Steel, Chrome
- Tips are 2-1/2" chrome pipes which will fit almost any application
- Has a 1-7/8" O.D. inlet, and available in 24" or 30" tip lengths (end of exhaust tip to weld)
- Made from durable steel and has with a beautiful chrome finish
- The inlet to inside of bend length is 8" and inside of bend to weld/swedge is 7"
These babies will make your ride so cool! Our Bellflower tips are 2-1/2" chrome pipes which will fit almost any application. 1-7/8" O.D. inlet, and available in 24" or 30" tip lengths (end of exhaust tip to weld).
- 24" version is 30" in length from end of exhaust tip to center of inlet
- 30" version is 38" in length from end of exhaust tip to center of inlet
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.