Chevy V8 Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, Magneto-Look Cap Type, Mechanical Advance Type
- Includes a customizable advance mechanism and an electronic pickup
- Has a billet 6061-T6 housing and will fit Small Block and Big Block Chevy V8's
- The ballast resistor is included and must be utilized per included instructions
- Features a full centrifugal advance for ease of starting along with a 3-wire hook-up
- This distributor measures 3-1/2" in diameter and is 8-3/4" tall (above mount flange)
If you don't want a magneto, but love the looks, get one of these electronic distributors! These fully self-contained distributors feature full centrifugal advance for ease of starting along with a 3-wire hook-up that anyone can handle. All modern electronics give you a "State-of-the-Art" ignition system.
- 3-1/2" in diameter
- 8-3/4" tall (above mount flange)
- Billet 6061-T6 housing
- High output 2.5 amp internal ignition coil
- Electronic pickup
- Customizeable advance mechanism
- Ballast Resistor included - must be utilized per included instructions
- 2-Red wires for Ballat Resistor W/ 3rd brown wire for Tach provided
- 22-24 degree mechanical advance curve
Fits Small Block and Big Block Chevy V8.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
PerTronix D300711 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Chevy V8, Red
PerTronix D305710 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Slip Collar Chevy V8
PerTronix D305711 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Slip Collar Chevy V8
Chevy V8 GM HEI Distributor w/ MSD Module
HEI Distributor w/Super Cap, SBC Small Block Chevy, Black
MSD 8356 Small Block Chevy Dual Pickup Distributor
MSD 85551 Chevy Billet Distributor
MSD 8362 Street Fire Chevy V8 GM HEI Distributor
MSD 8365 Pro-Billet Chevy HEI Distributor
MSD 8394 Chevy Digital E-Curve Distributor
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Look up "hot rod" in the dictionary and you'll see a picture of this car.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Learn how to set initial timing on the Chevy 350 SBC and the Ford 302. Our guide covers step by step instructions so you can set timing on your engine.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.