Chevy V8 Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you don't want a magneto, but love the looks, get one of these electronic distributors! These fully self-contained distributors feature full centrifugal advance for ease of starting along with a 3-wire hook-up that anyone can handle. All modern electronics give you a "State-of-the-Art" ignition system.
- 3-1/2" in diameter
- 8-3/4" tall (above mount flange)
- Billet 6061-T6 housing
- High output 2.5 amp internal ignition coil
- Electronic pickup
- Customizeable advance mechanism
- Ballast Resistor included - must be utilized per included instructions
- 2-Red wires for Ballat Resistor W/ 3rd brown wire for Tach provided
- 22-24 degree mechanical advance curve
Fits Small Block and Big Block Chevy V8.
More Like This
348-409 Chevy Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
Joe Hunt Mag Look 1949-53 Cadillac 331 Distributors
Joe Hunt Look Big Block Ford Distributor
Joe Hunt Look Oldsmobile Distributor
Joe Hunt Mag Look 1952-1962 Cadillac 365/390 Distributors
392 Chrysler Hemi Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
292-312 Ford Y Block Mag-Look Electronic Distributor
1949-1953 Flathead Ford Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
Ford 292-312 Y-Block Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
331-354 Chrysler Hemi Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.