Chevy/Ford SB Shipping/Storage Container, L40 x W27 x H31 In
Keep those dents out of your trailer and keep the freight companies happy by putting your engine in a storage box like the professionals use. These engine shipping crates are designed for shipping or storage of short or long block engines. They are suitable for fork lifts and are stackable to save space.
This case works for shipping or storing new and spare engines. It's constructed of injection molded plastic. It is a two-piece container. The bottom case bolts directly to motor.
- Fits small block Chevy/Ford complete engines with most accessories
- 40" Long x 27" Wide x 31" High
- Manufactured from tough LLDPE Polyethylene
- Durable and strong plastic case for storing and transporting spare engines
- Crates fit both 360 and 410 engines
- Made in U.S.A.
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.