Chevrolet Performance 19210009 SBC 350 HO Turn-Key Crate Engine
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Turn-Key Crate Engine Crate Engine Type, 9.0:1 Compression Ratio
- Features a 4.00" x 3.48" bore x stroke
- Pistons have a hypereutectic aluminum construction
- Produces 330 hp @ 5000 rpm and 380 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3800 rpm
- The high-lift camshaft gives the engine its own unique, aggressive idle
- These 350 HO Turn-Key crate engines are packed with all the features you need
Drop some performance into your Street Rod, Muscle Car or Truck with these genuine GM Performance engines! All GM Performance engines include a 24 Month 50,000 mile warranty. These 350 HO Turn-Key crate engines are packed with all the features you need to get a reliable 330 horsepower and 380 lb.-ft. of torque from a dependable, time-tested combination of GM Performance Parts. Of course, all of the components used in this engine are brand new – not remanufactured parts. The 350 HO Turn-Key is a great choice for your small-block crate engine needs, based on a tough, Chevy four-bolt block that holds a strong nodular iron crankshaft, good rods, and aluminum pistons. The high-lift camshaft gives the engine its own unique, aggressive idle. The cam is based on the same one found in 1965-67 Corvette 327 engines, but it has even more lift and duration. Complete from top to bottom, the 350 HO comes pre-assembled with the intake manifold, carburetor, water pump, and distributor. With the Turn-Key trim level, you also get everything you need for a complete, running engine right out of the crate. We ship it with an accessory drive package, fuel pump, starter, and spark plug wires included in the package (not installed). The 350 HO Turn-Key crate engine offers you an incredible performance value – all you need to do is add the fuel and enjoy!
- Complete from top to bottom
- Four-bolt block
- 330 HP @ 5000 RPM
- 380 ft.lbs. of torque @ 3800 RPM
- 4.00" x 3.48" bore x stroke
- 9.1:1 compression
- 92 octane recommended fuel
- Cam lift: .435" intake / .460" exhaust
- Lobe separation: 112.5°
- 1.5:1 ratio stamped rocker arms
- Nodular iron crankshaft, good rods, and aluminum pistons
- Ships with an accessory drive package, fuel pump, starter, and spark plug wires (not installed)
- 24 Month 50,000 mile warranty
Warning: Not Intended For Marine Use
- Fully assembled long block
- Chrome steel valve covers with Chevy Bowtie logo
- Chrome 14" air cleaner
- Oil pump, pick-up, oil pan
- Aluminum intake manifold
- Holley 670cfm carburetor
- HEI distributor, plug wires, looms, spark plugs
- 12-3/4" automatic transmission flexplate
- 8" harmonic balancer
- Front timing cover
- Heavy duty starter w/bolts
- Oil filter and adapter
- Serpentine drive system with air conditioning (included but not installed)
- Passenger side RH oil dipstick and tube
Possible Applications -
- Replace that V-6 with some all-American V-8 muscle
- Restore your muscle car with a little bit more than stock
- Best for use with stock Small Block Chevy vehicles
*Applications have not been validated. They are merely suggestions of how you might enjoy your GM Performance Parts crate engine. Some applications may affect engine warranty. Some applications may not be emission legal; check state and local ordinances."
This engine comes with an alternator and the 4 wire plug in pigtail for hook up that has all four wires in white. This is a 90-91 series of alternator and the four wire plug in has one 12 gauge wire and 3 of 18 gauge. The large wire is the wire to the battery terminal on the alternator. Skip one and this would be ignition hot with key on. The letters on this plug- S is the larger and the L is powered when ignition is on. P and F are not used on this alternator.
The AC Compressor connector is not included with this engine but is available when required as part # 355-12101937
WarrantiesGM Crate Engine Warranty
More Like This
Chevy Performance 19420875 SBC 350 HO 330HP Turn-Key Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19355815 SBC Ram Jet 350 Crate Engine, 345 HP
Chevrolet Performance 19355658 SBC 350/290 HP LB Crate Engine
BluePrint BP35513CTC1 GM 355 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP35513CTF1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP35513CT1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint Budget 355 Crate Engine
BluePrint 383 Stroker SBC Crate Engine Package, FiTech EFI, 430HP
BluePrint 383 SBC Crate Engine Package, FiTech Easy Street EFI
BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Roller Crate Engine
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
Decode small block Chevy engine suffix codes with our SBC casting number guide. Learn how to find and decipher your Chevy motor's serial stamping code.
In this Tech Tip, John gets to answer a favorite question of ours, what engine should I get?
Learn how to set initial timing on the Chevy 350 SBC and the Ford 302. Our guide covers step by step instructions so you can set timing on your engine.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.