Callies U19135 Ultra XD Performance Connecting Rods
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Callies is pleased to introduce the Ultra XD connecting rod. This unique patent pending configuration is designed for additional cam to rod clearance in long stroke Small Block Chevy racing engines. In most cases, the XD rod will provide approximately .050″ more cam clearance than our conventional Ultras, and substantially more over many of our competitor’s rods.
Watch the video to get a better understanding on how these quality connecting rods will benefit you.
- 2.100 pin 6" long
- Additional cam to rod clearance in long stroke Small Block Chevy racing engines
- .050″ more cam clearance than conventional Ultras
- Set of 8 rods
- Center to center lenght: 6"
- Crank pin diameter: 2.125"
- Wrist pin diameter: .93"
- Rod crank end width: .95"
- Weight: 643 grams
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.