CVR VPR700 Vacuum Reservoir w/Gauge, Billet Aluminum
Universal Fit, Billet Aluminum, Natural
- Made from billet aluminum with a natural finish
- Designed to allow extra vacuum for frequent stopping
- Has built in check valve, vacuum gauge as well as built in mounting flange
- Reservoir has two 3/8" vacuum hose connections
- Gauge reads from 0 to -30"Hg
CVR’s vacuum reservoir will allow you extra vacuum for frequent stopping. Has built in check valve, vacuum gauge as well as built in mounting flange. Made of billet aluminum.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.