CPP M4951TCA-LKB 1949-51 Mercury Lower Control Arms
Lower Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel
- These lower control arms are specially designed for the 1949-51 Mercury
- It eliminates stock king pin style spindles
- Kit comes complete with cross-shafts and ball joints
- Made from heavy duty steel with a black powder coated finish for added protection
- It allows you to utilize Granada style spindles and disc brakes
Now available as a bolt-in with no modification required tubular control arm set for 1949-51 Mercury fullsize cars; these eliminate stock king pin style spindles allowing the use of Granada style spindles and newer style disc brakes, traditional front end alignment and much better handling and ride. They come complete with cross-shafts and ball joints. Powder coated black ready to install.
- 1949-51 Mercury
- Eliminates stock king pin style spindles to utilize Granada style spindles and disc brakes
- Sold as a Pair
Use with Granada spindle/disc brake kit 910-44951.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.