COMP Cams G31220 Gator Brand Hose Clamp, .750-1.250 Range, Size 10-12
Universal Fit, 0.75" Hose OD, Stainless Steel, Natural, 0.75" Minimum Clamping Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Gator Brand Clamps are produced using a stainless steel continuous band with extruded, asymmetrical threads for reliable performance. The edges of the band are rolled to prevent any sharp edges from damaging the hose. This is especially important on silicone hoses that have a soft, vulnerable cover.
- Constructed of continuous stainless steel band with extruded, asymmetrical threads
- Asymmetrical (offset) gear box employed to reduce clamp twist when tightening
- Combination of asymmetrical gear box and extruded threads provides even clamping force over surface of hose
- Hold up under 3.7 ft./lbs. (5nm) torque
- Cover size range of 5/16" (8mm) to 5.000" (120mm)
More Like This
COMP Cams G31232 Gator Brand Hose Clamp, 1.250 - 2 in. Range, Size 24
COMP Cams G312100 Gator Brand Hose Clamp, 3.973-4.724 Range, Size 64
COMP Cams G31240 Gator Brand Hose Clamp, 1.625 - 2.375 Range, Size 28
COMP Cams G31250 Gator Brand Hose Clamp, 2 - 2.75 in Range, Size 32-36
COMP Cams G3758 Gator Brand Hose Clamp, .313 - .500 in. Range, Size 2
COMP Cams G31216 Gator Brand Hose Clamp, .625 - 1 in. Range, Size 8
COMP Cams G31225 Gator Brand Hose Clamp, 1 - 1.625 in. Range, Size 16
COMP Cams G31230 Gator Brand Hose Clamp, 1.188 - 1.750 Range, Size 20
COMP Cams G31260 Gator Brand Hose Clamp, 2.360 - 3.150 Range, Size 40
COMP Cams G31280 Gator Brand Hose Clamp, 3.125-4 in. Range, Size 52-56
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.