COMP Cams G31216 Gator Brand Hose Clamp, .625 - 1 in. Range, Size 8
Universal Fit, Worm Gear Style, Stainless Steel, Natural, Natural, 0.625" Hose OD
Gator Brand Clamps are produced using a stainless steel continuous band with extruded, asymmetrical threads for reliable performance. The edges of the band are rolled to prevent any sharp edges from damaging the hose. This is especially important on silicone hoses that have a soft, vulnerable cover.
- Constructed of continuous stainless steel band with extruded, asymmetrical threads
- Asymmetrical (offset) gear box employed to reduce clamp twist when tightening
- Combination of asymmetrical gear box and extruded threads provides even clamping force over surface of hose
- Hold up under 3.7 ft./lbs. (5nm) torque
- Cover size range of 5/16" (8mm) to 5.000" (120mm)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Hose & Fitting
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn how to install an external Transmission Cooler, to help keep the temperature of your transmission consistent.
How to prevent blowing a motor by keeping up with you weekly maintenance routine. Charles reviews how to install oil pressure and water temperature gauges to help prevent issues while racing.