Brawler BR-67301 Race Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type
Brawler continues to lead the pack with their newest family of carburetors. Brawler carburetors are precision machined and hand-assembled by craftsman right here in the USA. The Brawler family of carburetors include models for your daily driver to your race car. These carburetors work hard just as their name implies- just raw bare knuckled performance that you can rely on. The second phase of new carburetors build on the success of the originals by adding more cfm sizes and options including a black coated finish. Brawlers come with the latest technology in air/fuel calibrations for today's street or race engine demands. The Brawler family of carburetors are all made from light-weight aluminum components and are available in both vacuum and mechanical secondary models. They offer all the tunability that you would find from more expensive carburetors in the market.
- All models have dual inlet fuel bowls with sight glass windows for safe and easy float adjustments
- Changeable idle and high speed air bleeds for easy tuning along with four-corner idle adjustment on mechanical secondary models
- Barrels: 4
- Booster: Down Leg
- CFM: 650
- Choke: None
- Circuit: 2
- Emission Code: 3
- Fuel Inlet: Dual
- High Speed Air Bleed: 31
- Idle Air Bleed Size: 73
- Primary Main Jet: 68
- Primary Power Valve: 4.5
- Primary Pump Nozzle Size: 31
- Primary Venturii Size: 1.300"
- Secondaries: Mechanical
- Secondary Main Jet: 76
- Secondary Venturii Size: 1.300"
- Throttle Bore: 1-11/16"
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Brawler to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Brawler BR-67201 Race Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 850 CFM
Brawler BR-67199 Race Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67200 Race Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 750 CFM
Brawler BR-67202 Race Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 950 CFM
Brawler BR-67207 Street Carburetor, Vacuum Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67214 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 850 CFM
Brawler BR-67257 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 750 CFM
Brawler BR-67213 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 750 CFM
Brawler BR-67254 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 600 CFM
Brawler BR-67212 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.