Brawler BR-67270 Street Carburetor, Vaccum Secondary, 600 CFM
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Shiny
- Has a factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- The vacuum secondaries can be used on a wide variety of vehicles
- These die-cast carburetors are now available in a side hung bowl design
- Features a simple one-fuel line connection, making it perfect for bolt on street performance
- Comes equipped with universal throttle levers to accommodate Ford A/T kickdown, GM 700 R4 mounting holes, and ability to mount brackets for Chrysler vehicles
Brawler die-cast carburetors are now available in a side hung bowl design. With a simpler one-fuel line connection, these new carburetors are a perfect fit for bolt on street performance. The carburetors are equipped with universal throttle levers to accommodate Ford A/T kickdown, GM 700 R4 mounting holes, and ability to mount brackets for Chrysler vehicles.
Brawler diecast carburetors are machined and assembled by craftsman right here in the USA. These carburetors work hard just as their name implies- just raw bare knuckled performance that you can rely on. Don't let the budget-friendly price fool you, the Brawler development focused on the performance you want and not the pretty box that it comes in. Brawlers come with the latest technology in air/fuel calibrations for today's street engine demands. The Brawler family of diecast carburetors are all made from light-weight diecast aluminum components and are available in both vacuum and mechanical secondary models. They offer all the tunability and options that you would find from more expensive carburetors in the market, including a beautiful appearance, electric choke, and four-corner idle adjustment on all mechanical secondary models.
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified V-8 engines
- Calibrated for excellent street performance right out of the box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Integrated 700R4/200R4 transmission kick down cable mounting
- Changeable Air Bleeds
- Adjustable Needle and Seats
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Brawler BR-67207 Street Carburetor, Vacuum Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67214 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 850 CFM
Brawler BR-67213 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 750 CFM
Brawler BR-67254 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 600 CFM
Brawler BR-67212 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67257 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 750 CFM
Brawler BR-67253 Diecast Carburetor Vacuum Secondary, 570 CFM
Brawler BR-67256 Carburetor, Vacuum Secondary, 670 CFM
Brawler BR-67258 Carburetor, Vacuum Secondary, 770 CFM
Brawler BR-67255 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.