Brawler BR-67256 Carburetor, Vacuum Secondary, 670 CFM
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Brawler to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Brawler diecast carburetors are machined and assembled by craftsman right here in the USA. These carburetors work hard just as their name implies- just raw bare knuckled performance that you can rely on. Don’t let the budget-friendly price fool you, the Brawler development focused on the performance you want and not the pretty box that it comes in. Brawlers come with the latest technology in air/fuel calibrations for today’s street engine demands. The Brawler family of diecast carburetors are all made from light-weight diecast aluminum components and are available in both vacuum and mechanical secondary models. They offer all the tunability and options that you would find from more expensive carburetors in the market, including a beautiful appearance, electric choke, and four-corner idle adjustment on all mechanical secondary models.
- 670 CFM
- Vacuum secondary
- All models have dual inlet fuel bowls with sight glass windows for safe and easy float adjustments
- All models come with an electric choke for easy starting in colder climates
More Like This
Brawler BR-67253 Diecast Carburetor Vacuum Secondary, 570 CFM
Brawler BR-67258 Carburetor, Vacuum Secondary, 770 CFM
Brawler BR-67207 Street Carburetor, Vacuum Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67208 Street Carburetor, Vacuum Secondary, 750 CFM
Brawler BR-67254 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 600 CFM
Brawler BR-67212 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67255 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67214 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 850 CFM
Brawler BR-67257 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 750 CFM
Brawler BR-67213 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 750 CFM
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!