Brawler BR-67255 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Brawler to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Brawler diecast carburetors are machined and assembled by craftsman right here in the USA. These carburetors work hard just as their name implies- just raw bare knuckled performance that you can rely on. Don’t let the budget-friendly price fool you, the Brawler development focused on the performance you want and not the pretty box that it comes in. Brawlers come with the latest technology in air/fuel calibrations for today’s street engine demands. The Brawler family of diecast carburetors are all made from light-weight diecast aluminum components and are available in both vacuum and mechanical secondary models. They offer all the tunability and options that you would find from more expensive carburetors in the market, including a beautiful appearance, electric choke, and four-corner idle adjustment on all mechanical secondary models.
- 650 CFM
- Mechanical secondary
- Available in both vacuum and mechanical secondary versions to meet your needs.
- All models have dual inlet fuel bowls with sight glass windows for safe and easy float adjustments
- All models come with an electric choke for easy starting in colder climates
More Like This
Brawler BR-67207 Street Carburetor, Vacuum Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67199 Race Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67212 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67254 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 600 CFM
Edelbrock 1825 Thunder Series AVS Off-Road Carburetor, 650 cfm
Edelbrock 1826 Thunder Series AVS Off-Road Carburetor, 650 cfm
Holley 0-80552 650 CFM Marine Carburetor
Holley 0-80783C 650 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Holley 0-9895 Spreadbore Carburetor, 650 CFM
Edelbrock 18054 Endurashine AVS 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor-Man. Choke
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.