Brawler BR-67253 Diecast Carburetor Vacuum Secondary, 570 CFM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Brawler to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Brawler diecast carburetors are machined and assembled by craftsman right here in the USA. These carburetors work hard just as their name implies- just raw bare knuckled performance that you can rely on. Don’t let the budget-friendly price fool you, the Brawler development focused on the performance you want and not the pretty box that it comes in. Brawlers come with the latest technology in air/fuel calibrations for today’s street engine demands.
The Brawler family of diecast carburetors are all made from light-weight diecast aluminum components and are available in both vacuum and mechanical secondary models. They offer all the tunability and options that you would find from more expensive carburetors in the market, including a beautiful appearance, electric choke, and four-corner idle adjustment on all mechanical secondary models.
- Available sizes from 570 to 770 CFM to match your needs.
- Available in both vacuum and mechanical secondary versions to meet your needs
- All models have dual inlet fuel bowls with sight glass windows for safe and easy float adjustments
- All models come with an electric choke for easy starting in colder climates
More Like This
Holley 0-80570 Avenger 570 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Electric Choke
Holley 0-83570 570 CFM Street Avenger Aluminum Carburetor
Holley 0-81570 570 CFM Street Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-85570 570 CFM Street Avenger Aluminum Carburetor
Holley 0-82570 570 CFM Aluminum Marine Avenger Carburetor
Quick Fuel SSR-570-AMC SSR-Race Series Carburetor, 570 CFM
Holley 0-4412C HP Series 500 CFM 2 Barrel Carburetor
Willys Carbs WCD44120 500 CFM 2-Barrel Racing Carburetor
Willys Carbs WCD44120HA 2-Barrel Racing Carburetor, High Altitude
Edelbrock 18044 Endurashine Dual Quad 500 CFM 4 Barrel Carb-Man. Choke