Brawler BR-67212 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Shiny
- It is available in both vacuum and mechanical secondary versions to meet your needs
- All Brawler Street models include black billet metering blocks and throttle bodies with precision throttle shafts to ensure long term performance
- Machined and assembled by craftsman right here in the USA
- Built from lightweight aluminum with a beautiful polished finish
- Has four-corner idle adjustment on all mechanical secondary models
Brawler Street carburetors are machined and assembled by craftsman right here in the USA. These carburetors work hard just as their name implies- just raw bare knuckled performance that you can rely on. Don’t let the budget-friendly price fool you, the Brawler development focused on the performance you want and not the pretty box that it comes in. Brawler Street carburetors come with black billet metering blocks with the latest technology in air/fuel calibrations for today’s street or race engine demands. They also come with black billet throttle bodies for superior durability and throttle shaft stability. Brawler Street models offer all of the options and tunability that you would find from more expensive carburetors in the market, including an electric choke, a beautiful finish, and four-corner idle adjustment on all mechanical secondary models.
- 650 CFM
- Mechanical secondary
- Available in both vacuum and mechanical secondary versions to meet your needs
- Brawler Street models include black billet metering blocks and throttle bodies with precision throttle shafts to ensure long term performance
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Brawler to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Brawler BR-67257 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 750 CFM
Brawler BR-67207 Street Carburetor, Vacuum Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67214 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 850 CFM
Brawler BR-67213 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 750 CFM
Brawler BR-67254 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 600 CFM
Brawler BR-67255 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67270 Street Carburetor, Vaccum Secondary, 600 CFM
Brawler BR-67201 Race Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 850 CFM
Brawler BR-67301 Race Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67253 Diecast Carburetor Vacuum Secondary, 570 CFM
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim helps his project breathe a bit better with and Edmunds 2x2 intake, topped with a pair of Speedway Motors' own "9 Super 7" carbs.