Brawler BR-67207 Street Carburetor, Vacuum Secondary, 650 CFM
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Brawler to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Brawler Street carburetors are machined and assembled by craftsman right here in the USA. These carburetors work hard just as their name implies- just raw bare knuckled performance that you can rely on. Don’t let the budget-friendly price fool you, the Brawler development focused on the performance you want and not the pretty box that it comes in. Brawler Street carburetors come with black billet metering blocks with the latest technology in air/fuel calibrations for today’s street or race engine demands. They also come with black billet throttle bodies for superior durability and throttle shaft stability. Brawler Street models offer all of the options and tunability that you would find from more expensive carburetors in the market, including an electric choke and a beautiful finish.
- 650 CFM
- Vacuum Secondary
- Available in both vacuum and mechanical secondary versions to meet your needs
- Brawler Street models include black billet metering blocks and throttle bodies with precision throttle shafts to ensure long term performance
More Like This
Brawler BR-67253 Diecast Carburetor Vacuum Secondary, 570 CFM
Brawler BR-67256 Carburetor, Vacuum Secondary, 670 CFM
Brawler BR-67258 Carburetor, Vacuum Secondary, 770 CFM
Brawler BR-67212 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67255 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67208 Street Carburetor, Vacuum Secondary, 750 CFM
Brawler BR-67214 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 850 CFM
Brawler BR-67213 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 750 CFM
Brawler BR-67254 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 600 CFM
Brawler BR-67199 Race Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!