Brawler BR-67202 Race Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 950 CFM
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, No Choke Choke Type, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Brawler to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Brawler Race carburetors are machined and assembled by craftsman right here in the USA. These carburetors work hard just as their name implies- just raw bare knuckled performance that you can rely on. Brawler performance development started with a high flowing diecast aluminum main body and added purple billet aluminum metering blocks with the latest technology in air/fuel calibrations for today’s race engine demands. They also come with purple billet aluminum throttle bodies for superior durability and throttle shaft stability. Brawler Race models offer all of the options and tunability that you would find from more expensive carburetors in the market, including changeable idle and high speed air bleeds as well as four-corner idle adjustment on all mechanical secondary models.
- 950 CFM
- Mechanical secondary
- Changeable idle and high speed air bleeds for easy tuning along with four-corner idle adjustment on all models
- Brawler race models include purple billet metering blocks and throttle bodies with precision throttle shafts to ensure long term performance
More Like This
Brawler BR-67199 Race Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67200 Race Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 750 CFM
Brawler BR-67201 Race Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 850 CFM
Brawler BR-67254 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 600 CFM
Brawler BR-67212 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67255 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 650 CFM
Brawler BR-67214 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 850 CFM
Brawler BR-67257 Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 750 CFM
Brawler BR-67213 Street Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 750 CFM
Brawler BR-67253 Diecast Carburetor Vacuum Secondary, 570 CFM
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!