Brawler BR-67202 Race Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, 950 CFM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Brawler to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Brawler Race carburetors are machined and assembled by craftsman right here in the USA. These carburetors work hard just as their name implies- just raw bare knuckled performance that you can rely on. Brawler performance development started with a high flowing diecast aluminum main body and added purple billet aluminum metering blocks with the latest technology in air/fuel calibrations for today’s race engine demands. They also come with purple billet aluminum throttle bodies for superior durability and throttle shaft stability. Brawler Race models offer all of the options and tunability that you would find from more expensive carburetors in the market, including changeable idle and high speed air bleeds as well as four-corner idle adjustment on all mechanical secondary models.
- 950 CFM
- Mechanical secondary
- Changeable idle and high speed air bleeds for easy tuning along with four-corner idle adjustment on all models
- Brawler race models include purple billet metering blocks and throttle bodies with precision throttle shafts to ensure long term performance
More Like This
Holley 0-80805HB Ultra XP Gas 950 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-80496-1 950 CFM Classic HP Carburetor
Holley 0-80901BK 950 CFM Gen 3 Ultra Dominator Carburetor
Holley 0-82951 950 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Quick Fuel RQ-950 Race-Q Series Carburetor, 950 CFM
Quick Fuel Q-950-E85 Q-Series Carburetor, 950 CFM, Drag Race E85
Quick Fuel Q-950-2 Q-Series Carburetor, 950 CFM, 2x4
Quick Fuel Q-950-ANCT Q-Series Carburetor, 950 CFM, CT Annular Booster
Quick Fuel Q-950-B1 Q-Series Carburetor, 950 CFM, 1x4 Supercharger
Quick Fuel Q-950-CT Q-Series Carburetor, 950 CFM, Circle Track
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.