Brassworks 10-27H T-Bucket Radiator
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you like the original brass look for your t-bucket, we've got you covered. This Brassworks radiator is made of the finest brass and has a staggered tube four row core, 3 1/2" thick. It is polished to the highest shine and we also offer a brass shroud with a Spal electric fan and a brass overflow tank. The upper 1 1/2" radiator hose connection is centered at the top and the 1 3/4" lower is on the passenger side lower. 19 3/4" wide, 20 1/8" tall.
- Must be used with a 4 psi or less pressure cap (such as # 219-004 psi cap)
- If coolant pressure exceeds 4 psi, manufacturer warranty is voided
- Does NOT include a transmission cooler
- Contains a dummy neck
- Contains a filler neck
- Core thickness is 3-27/64"
- Overall radiator width is 20"
- Overall mounting width is 24"
- Overall radiator height including dummy neck is 23"
- Overall radiator height less dumy neck is 21"
- Overall radiator thickness is 4-5/8"
- Overall upper tank height is 4-7/8"
- Overall radiator thickness including dummy neck is 7-1/4"
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
NotesIncludes 37" long 3/8" rubber hose for overflow. 2.00" wide mounting tabs on both sides. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. Recommended with 4lb. cap or less.
More Like This
Walker Z-514-1 Z-Series 1954 Chevy Pick-Up Radiator
Walker Z-AC520-1 1947-1953 Chevy Pickup Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker Z-AC514-1 Z-Series 1954 Chevy Pick-Up Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
AFCO 1955-56 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO Universal Street Rod Radiator
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1939-40 Deluxe, 1940-41 Ford Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1957 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.