Brassworks 10-27H T-Bucket Radiator
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you like the original brass look for your t-bucket, we've got you covered. This Brassworks radiator is made of the finest brass and has a staggered tube four row core, 3 1/2" thick. It is polished to the highest shine and we also offer a brass shroud with a Spal electric fan and a brass overflow tank. The upper 1 1/2" radiator hose connection is centered at the top and the 1 3/4" lower is on the passenger side lower. 19 3/4" wide, 20 1/8" tall.
- Must be used with a 4 psi or less pressure cap (such as # 219-004 psi cap)
- If coolant pressure exceeds 4 psi, manufacturer warranty is voided
- Does NOT include a transmission cooler
- Contains a dummy neck
- Contains a filler neck
- Core thickness is 3-27/64"
- Overall radiator width is 20"
- Overall mounting width is 24"
- Overall radiator height including dummy neck is 23"
- Overall radiator height less dumy neck is 21"
- Overall radiator thickness is 4-5/8"
- Overall upper tank height is 4-7/8"
- Overall radiator thickness including dummy neck is 7-1/4"
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
NotesIncludes 37" long 3/8" rubber hose for overflow. 2.00" wide mounting tabs on both sides. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. Recommended with 4lb. cap or less.
More Like This
Walker Z-514-1 Z-Series 1954 Chevy Pick-Up Radiator
Walker Z-AC520-1 1947-1953 Chevy Pickup Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
Walker Z-AC514-1 Z-Series 1954 Chevy Pick-Up Radiator w/ A/C Condenser
AFCO 1955-56 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
AFCO Universal Street Rod Radiator
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1939-40 Deluxe, 1940-41 Ford Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1957 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.