Brake Kit: 1969-77 GM Caliper to Early Ford Spindles, Chevy B-P
Universal Fit, Front Position, 5 on 4.75" Bolt Pattern, 11 Inch Rotor Diameter, Natural
- Easily installs 11" rotors and '69-'77 mid-size GM single piston calipers to your '37-'48 Ford passenger car spindles or '37-'47 Ford pickup spindles
- No machine work needed
- Complete kits include new rotors and semi-metallic pads, new bearings and seals, new caliper bolts and calipers, along with caliper mounting brackets, bushings, hardware, instructions and brake hoses
- Not for use with bolt-on steering arms
- The kit mentioned has the common Chevy 5 on 4 ¾” bolt pattern and is also available with the Ford, 5 on 4 ½” bolt pattern under kit number 910-31940
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
GM bolt pattern 5 on 4-3/4"
Easily installs 11" rotors and 1969-77 mid-size GM single piston calipers to your 1937-48 Ford passenger car spindles. No machine work needed.
- New 11" brake rotor, 5 x 4-3/4"
- Semi-metallic brake pads
- GM Caliper slide bolts
- Rebuilt 1969-77 calipers (7/16"-20 inlets)
- 1973-77 GM brake brackets
- 1973-77 hardware
- New bearing and seal adapters
- Inner bearing cups
- Rubber Brake Lines
- Inner bearing cones
- Outer bearing cones
- Bolt kit for flat steering arm
- Dust caps
Not for use with bolt-on steering arms. The 11" rotor brake kits are great for Street Rods based on 1932-48 Fords. However these kits are much too large and heavy for a T-bucket or earlier roadster.
11" Rotor and Pre-1978 GM Caliper to Early Ford Spindles
NotesThis kit is designed to work on the 37-48 Ford spindles that have the cast on steering arms. It will not function correctly when used on a spindle that uses bolt on steering arms and would require alteration. The kit mentioned has the common Chevy 5 on 4 ¾” bolt pattern and is also available with the Ford, 5 on 4 ½” bolt pattern under kit number 910-31940. Both kits use an inner bearing and seal adapter to increase the O.D. for the larger bearings and seals used in the kit.
910-31941 Instructions (pdf)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Basic Disc Brake Kit, 1969-77 GM Caliper, Stock Ford Spindle, 5on4-3/4Part # 91631901Qty x 1
Speedway Soft Street Organic Brake Pads GM Mid-Size 1969-1977Part # 9193382Qty x 1
IMCA 1969-77 Midsize Standard Stock GM Caliper, LHPart # 91031035-LQty x 1
IMCA 1969-77 Midsize Standard Stock GM Caliper, RHPart # 91031035-RQty x 1
Wheel Bearing Outer Cone, 3/4", SteelPart # 912TLM11949Qty x 2
1973-77 GM Midsize 11 Inch Disc Brake RotorPart # 91031063Qty x 2
1937-1948 Ford Spindle Castle NutsPart # 910616004Qty x 1
Front Disc Brake Hardware KitPart # 9103142.1Qty x 1
More Like This
1969-77 GM Caliper to Early Ford Spindles,ChevyBP,Drilled/Slotted
Front Disc Brake Kit GM Metric/Mustang II to 1949-54 Chevy, 5 on 4-1/2
Basic Weld-On Rear Disc Brake Kit for 1978-88 GM Caliper, 1.59 In BS
Weld-On Rear Disc Brake Kit, 1978-88 GM Caliper, 1.59 Inch Backspace
Weld-On Rear Disc Brake Kit, 1969-77 GM Caliper, 1.96 Inch Backspace
Disc Brake Kit for Total Performance® Spindles, 5 x 4-1/2 BP
Front Disc Brake Kit, GM Mid-size to 1949-54 Chevy Spindle, 5 on 4-3/4
Mustang II Brake Kits for Early Chevy Spindles, GM 4.75 Pattern
Front Disc Brake Kit GM Metric/Mustang II to 1949-54 Chevy, 5 on 4-3/4
Disc Brake Kit for Total Performance® Spindles, 5 x 4-3/4 BP
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!