GM bolt pattern 5 on 4-3/4"
Easily installs 11" rotors and 1969-77 mid-size GM single piston calipers to your 1937-48 Ford passenger car spindles. No machine work needed.
- New 11" brake rotor, 5 x 4-3/4"
- Semi-metallic brake pads
- GM Caliper slide bolts
- Rebuilt 1969-77 calipers (7/16"-20 inlets)
- 1973-77 GM brake brackets
- 1973-77 hardware
- New bearing and seal adapters
- Inner bearing cups
- Rubber Brake Lines
- Inner bearing cones
- Outer bearing cones
- Bolt kit for flat steering arm
- Dust caps
Not for use with bolt-on steering arms. The 11" rotor brake kits are great for Street Rods based on 1932-48 Fords. However these kits are much too large and heavy for a T-bucket or earlier roadster.
11" Rotor and Pre-1978 GM Caliper to Early Ford Spindles