Blumax S/B Chevy Self-Aligning Roller Rocker Arms, 1.5:1, 3/8 Stud
Chevy Small Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
BluMax Aluminum Rockers are designed with strength and durability in mind. The rocker bodies feature a deeper relief to accommodate larger valve springs, and are designed with longer slots and specially designed pushrod cups, to take advantage of high lift camshafts and roller lifters without extensive modification.
The BluMax self-aligning, narrow-body aluminum rollers are for use with center bolt valve cover heads. The narrower profile accommodates the later style Chevrolet engines with center bolt valve covers.
- Self-aligning, no need for push rod plates
- Designed to give better clearance with center bolt valve covers
- Ideal for Vortec and other center-bolt heads
Cannot be used on heads that have not had the stock "slotted" pushrod hole drilled out to a round hole. Cannot be used with guide plates.
Item DetailsS/B Chevy - 1.5 Ratio - 3/8" Stud
Self Aligning, Narrow Body
- CHEVROLET Small Block Gen I 305 (1987-99), 350 (1987-2000)
- CHEVROLET Small Block Gen II (LT-based engines) 350 (1992-97)
- Designed to meet the demands of most high-lift roller camshaft profiles
- Specially machined to accommodate larger valve springs and retainers
- SAE-52100 Full complement precision needle and cage roller bearings
- Anodized for a superior finish and to reduce operating temperatures
- CNC machined pushrod cups and heat-treated Cr40 roller tips
- Internal oiling system for long lasting performance
- H.D. Polylocks included
More Like This
Blumax Small Block Chevy Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms, 1.5:1, 3/8 Stud
Blumax S/B Chevy Self-Aligning Roller Rocker Arms, 1.6:1, 3/8 Stud
Blumax SBC Roller Rocker Arms, Split Ratio, 7/16 Stud, Self Aligning
Blumax Small Block Chevy Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms, 1.5:1, 7/16 Stud
Small Block Chevy Steel Roller Tip Rocker Arms, 1.5:1
Speedway SBC Camshaft Break-In Roller Rocker Arms, 1.3:1, 3/8 Stud
Small Block Chevy Sportsman Roller Tip Rocker Arms, 1.5:1, 3/8 Stud
Platinum Series Small Block Chevy Shaft Rocker Arms 1.6:1
Small Block Chevy Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Arms, 1.6:1, 7/16 Stud
Blumax Small Block Chevy Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms, 1.6:1, 3/8 Stud
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!