BluePrint SAE30 6 Quart/AC Delco PF1218 Filter Break-In Oil Kit
Chevy Small Block V8, Break-In Oil Type, SAE30 Oil Weight, 6 quarts Liquid Measurement
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (6) Quarts BluePrint BPP6PK710 Break-In Motor Oil
- (1) AC Delco PF1218 Duraguard Engine Oil Filter, Chevy
BluePrint Engines Break-In oil is formulated specifically to meet wear and contaminate concerns associated with the break-in period of high-performance crate engines. Break-In oil contains high levels of zinc and phosphorus and extends oil film capacity for ultimate protection.
BluePrint Engines Break-In oil is an SAE 30 and is designed specifically for the initial break-in period of 500 miles for any new engine.
*Please refer to BluePrint Engines' Engine Installation Guide or your engine builders' instructions for proper flat tappet break-in procedures.
- Increases high-temp film strength, oil pressure, and compression at all RPM ranges.
- Designed to reduce potential engine failure during the break-in period.
- Provides high-temp viscosity and anti-wear control.
- Protects bearings at initial startup and at higher speed and temperature.
- Recommended for all types of engines: including flat tappet and roller camshafts.
- Requires no additional additives.
Protect your Chevy V8 engine with this premium quality AC Delco oil filter. Outstanding filter capacity, enhanced efficiency, consistent flow management, and high-durability design help provide exceptional filtering performance.
- 98% single-pass efficiency at 25-30 microns
- Patented cellulose media traps particles 1/3 the width of a human hair
- Designed with 5x greater burst strength than most engine oil operating pressures
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
BluePrint BPP6PK710 Break In Motor Oil, 6 QuartsPart # 2276710Qty x 1
AC Delco PF1218 Duraguard Engine Oil Filter, ChevyPart # 91015175Qty x 1
More Like This
Driven 5W30 6 Quart/AC Delco PF1218 Filter Break-In Oil Kit
Lucas SAE30 6 Quart/AC Delco PF1218 Filter Break-In Oil Kit
Valvoline 679082 VR1 Synthetic 20W50/K&N HP-3002 Oil Change Kit
Driven 00306 XP3 Synthetic 10W30/K&N HP-3002 Oil Change Kit
Mobil 1 103536 High Mileage 10W40/K&N HP-3002 Oil Change Kit
Lucas 10630 SAE 30/WIX 51061R SB-Chevy Break-In Oil Change Kit
Valvoline 679082 VR1 Syn 20W50/WIX 51061R SB-Chevy Oil Change Kit
Valvoline 679083 VR1 Syn 10W30/WIX 51061R SB-Chevy Oil Change Kit
Driven 01806 BR30 5W30/WIX 51061R SBChevy Break-In Oil Change Kit
Valvoline 822388 VR1 Con 10W30/WIX 51061R SB-Chevy Oil Change Kit
Q & A
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Learn a clean and simple process for flushing brake fluid from a micro sprint brake system and why it is important for top performance. Read tips on how to flush the water system, motor oil, fuel, and brake fluid.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.