BluePrint Engines BP38313CTC1D Dressed Crate Engine, Chevy 383
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 383 Chevy Small Block V8, 383 cu. in. Engine Displacement
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
BluePrint Engines - Crate Engines - Chevy 383
- 4-Bolt Main
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Passenger Side Dipstick
- Align Honed Main Bearing Bore
- Cylinders Honed on Computer Controlled Machine to Within .0002" Straightness and Roundness
- Cylinders are Sonic Tested for Thickness
- New 3.75'' Stroke Cast Steel Crankshaft
- 5.70'' Heavy Beam Connecting Rods with 150,000 psi Bolts
- 10.0:1 Compression Ratio
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Hastings Moly Piston Rings
- Melling High Volume Oil Pump
- Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
- Heavy Duty Timing Set
- Blueprint Aluminum Cylinder Heads (p/n 138-H8002K)
- 195cc Intake Runner Volume
- 75cc Exhaust Runner Volume
- 2.02" Swirl Polished Intake Valves
- 1.60" Swirl Polished Exhaust Valves
- Hardened Retainers and 1.437" Diameter Dual Valve Springs
- Straight Spark Plug Configuration
- Hydraulic Roller
- Lift: .528'' Intake / .536'' Exhaust
- Duration @ .050'' Lift: 221° Intake / 226° Exhaust
- Lobe Separation: 110°
- 14" Diameter Chrome Air Cleaner
- Spark Plug Wires & Plugs
- Standard Rotation Water Pump, Long style
- Mechanical Fuel Pump & Stainless Steel Fuel Pump to Carb Supply Line
- 8.0" Diameter Harmonic Balancer
- Water Neck
30 month / 50,000 mile
More Like This
BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Crate Engine
BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Roller Crate Engine
BluePrint BP35511CTC1 GM 355 Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP35511 GM 355 Shortblock Crate Engine, Cast Crank
BluePrint BP35512CT1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP38301CT GM 383 Base Engine, Stock Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP38302CT GM 383 Base Engine, Cast Iron Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP38303CT GM 383 Base Engine , Cast Iron Vortec Heads
BluePrint BP38316 GM 383 Stroker Shortblock Crate Engine, Forged Crank
BluePrint BP3832CTC1 GM 383 Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.