BluePrint 383 SBC Crate Engine Package, FiTech Easy Street EFI
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 383 Chevy Small Block V8, Long Block Crate Engine Type
- This BluePrint/FiTech crate engine packages from Speedway Motors is sure to please not only you and your vehicle but your wallet as well
- Kit includes a BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy engine, FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI, HEI distributor, and Moroso spark plug wires
- BluePrint 383 hydraulic flat tappet cam engine has 405 hp and 440 ft.-lbs. torque
- FiTech Easy Street EFI system is capable of up to 600 hp and is self learning so no laptop or tuning is required
- 91 octane fuel is recommended as well as a 2500 RPM stall converter
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
What's better than classic cubic inches and trusted EFI to power your ride? These BluePrint/FiTech crate engine packages from Speedway Motors are sure to please, not only you and your vehicle but your wallet as well.
- (1) BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Crate Engine, 405 Horsepower
- (1) FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI Throttle Body System, 600HP
- (1) Moroso HEI Under Header Spark Plug Wire Set, Black
- (1) GM HEI Distributor Wiring Pigtail Connector, 10 Inch
BluePrint 383 Crate Engine
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
GM 383 Base Engine - Cast Iron Vortec Heads - Flat Tappet Cam
- HP & Torque: 405 HP / 440 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cast Iron Heads
- Flat Tappet Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Part #: BP3830CT1
- 4 bolt main 1pc rear seal block w/Passenger side dipstick only
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- New cast steel crankshaft
- Hypereutetic pistons
- Chevy heavy beam rods with 150,000 psi bolts
- Hastings Moly rings
- Balanced rotating assembly
- Melling high volume oil pump
- Flat tappet hydraulic lifter camshaft
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- Cast iron Vortec heads
- 1.25 diameter valve springs
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 2.02 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- 1.5 long slot, stamped steel rockers
- Hardened push rods
- Cam Type: Flat Tappet
- .487 Intake .503 Exhaust
- 234 Intake / 244 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation
- 34 Degrees Total at 3500 RPM
- Aluminum intake manifold
- New chrome valve covers
- Brass freeze plugs
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
Note: This engine requires a 400ci weighted harmonic balancer, and late 350ci weighted flexplate/flywheel.BluePrint Engines recommends a 2000- 2400 rpm stall converter. Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles.
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details.
- Spiral Core Conductor Style
- HEI/Male Cap Terminal Style
- 90° spark plug boot ends
- 8mm diameter wire
- No coil wire included
GM HEI Distributor Pigtail
This wiring pigtail features a dual HEI connector that helps clean up your engine bay by eliminating the use of single spade connectors to make battery and tachometer connections. 10 inch long wires that are red and green to identify battery and tachometer.
- 10-inch length
- Red and green wires to identify battery and tach leads
FiTech EFI Throttle Body System
FiTech Easy Street EFI 600HP System is the perfect solution to bring new life to your build, with just a touch of classic styling. They arrive pre-programmed for an out of the box performance experience and can be set up in a matter of minutes. FiTech Easy Street EFI System features 4 flow matched 80-lb injectors and utilizes Annular Swirl Wet Flow technology for complete fuel atomization. Easy Street series throttle body is finished in that classic carburetor gold and fits on any 4 barrel intake manifold, providing you the best combination of budget-minded, modern fuel injection technology!
- Classic Carburetor Gold Finish.
- Four FiTech 80-lb flow matched injectors.
- Extreme self-learning for wide range super-fast dial in correction.
- Suitable for crate engines and performance engines.
- Pre-programmed with Bolt-N-Go technology for out of the box
performance with minimal input required
- Easy tach input, reads tach signal from COIL, HEI, CDI, and many other
ignition brands (NO TIMING CONTROL)
- For non-boosted engines-natural aspirated applications ONLY
- Wideband O2 sensor with mounting kit
- Onboard fuel pump driver with PWM
- Annular discharge design
- HandHeld tunning module for performance tuning
- 1 fan control
- E85 compatible (30% reduction in HP capacity of fuel system and EFI)
These fuel injection units are backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty. Tuning and technical support are available through the phone and online support by the way of tech articles and emails. It's out-of-the-box compatible with everything from a 200 horsepower, small cubic inch factory original motor all the way up to a 600 HP engine build. FiTech Go Street EFI will provide lower idle rpm, cleaner startup and crisp throttle response - features the best carb tuners in the world can’t match and only come with FiTech technology.
5213005 Instructions (PDF)
Warranty Information (PDF)
NotesZinc Additive Required For Flat Tappet Application, Recommended Oil For Your BluePrint Crate Engine: 10W30, Non-Synthetic. Not For EGR
What's In The Kit
BluePrint BP3830CT1 GM 383 Base Engine, Vortec Heads, Flat Tappet CamPart # 91531383Qty x 1
FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI System, 600 HPPart # 52130005Qty x 1
Moroso Ready to Install Plug Wires HEI/Under Header/BlkPart # 91064310-BLKQty x 1
GM HEI Distributor Wiring Pigtail Connector, 10 InchPart # 91012343Qty x 1
More Like This
BluePrint 383 Stroker SBC Crate Engine Package, FiTech EFI, 430HP
BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Roller Crate Engine
BluePrint BP35513CTC1 GM 355 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP35513CTF1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP38313CT1 GM 383 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP38313CTC1 GM 383 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP38318SP GM 383 Short Block Plus Crate Engine, Cast Steel Crank
BluePrint BP38321SP GM 383 Short Block Plus Crate Engine, Forged Crank
BluePrint BP3833CTC1 GM 383 Dressed Engine, Vortec Heads, Roller Cam
Chevrolet Performance 19355815 SBC Ram Jet 350 Crate Engine, 345 HP
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.