Black Socketless Straight Push-On Hose End Fitting, -6 AN
Universal Fit, -6 AN Fitting Hose Size, Push-On Assembly Method, -6 AN Female Fitting End A
- This black socketless straight hose end will give your engine compartment the look you are after
- No clamp is necessary when using with our push-on style hose
- Precise 37 degree flared connection ensures a leak free connection
- Black anodized finish resists corrosion and ensures long life
Black socketless push-on hose end fittings will give your engine compartment the look you are after. Straight fittings in multiple sizes. For use with 37 degree flared ends.
- -6 AN female to push-on hose barb adapter
- Straight style fuel line hose connector
- Lightweight aluminum hose ends are completely reusable, and interchangeable
- 37° angled sealing surface guarantees a positive anti-leak seal
- Available in a Black anodized finish
AN Thread Size Guide (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Full Flow Swivel Hose End Fitting, Straight, Red/Blue, -6 AN
Straight Socketless Push-On Hose End, -6 AN
45 Degree Socketless Push-On Hose End, -6 AN
90 Degree Socketless Push-On Hose End, -6 AN
Speedway Full Flow Swivel Hose End Fitting, Straight, Anodized, -6 AN
Black 45 Degree Socketless Push-On Hose End, -6 AN
Black 90 Degree Socketless Push-On Hose End Fitting, -6 AN
Black Socketless Straight Push-On Hose End, -10 AN
Black 45 Degree Socketless Push-On Hose End, -10 AN
Straight Socketless Push-On Hose End, -10 AN
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
How to prevent blowing a motor by keeping up with you weekly maintenance routine. Charles reviews how to install oil pressure and water temperature gauges to help prevent issues while racing.
Learn how to assemble AN push-on hose ends the right way. It sounds simple enough, but doing this wrong can cause all number of issues down the road.
Hose & Fitting